MCL Recruitment 2021 Out – Rs. 1, 25,000 Salary || Only Online Interview!!!! Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL) has released the job notification for the posts of General Medical Officers and Specialist for filling up 21 vacancies. The eligible candidates can download the application from the official Notification 2021. The last date to submit application for Mahanadi Coalfields Limited Vacancy is on 15.05.2021. Aspirants can apply only through online mode only. Mahanadi Coalfields Limited Recruitment such as qualification, Mahanadi Coalfields age limit, selection process, salary, how to apply are mention below in our blog.
Mahanadi Coalfields Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Mahanadi Coalfields Limited (MCL)|
Name of the post
|General Medical Officers and Specialist|
|No of vacancies||
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited Eligibility Criteria:
- GDMOs- candidates should have pass MBBS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India/State Medical Council.
- Specialists– candidates should have pass MBBS from recognized Institute/College approved by Medical Council of India/State Medical Council with recognized Post Graduate Degree/Diploma National Board (DNB)/Post Graduate Diploma with 03 years post qualification experience connected with Specialty from a hospital/clinic. (For General Surgery & General Medicine- Minimum qualification is PG Degree/Diploma National Board (DNB) with minimum 3 years experience).
- Such GDMOs/Specialists should ensure/make PME (Periodical Medical Examination) of employees & Initial Medical Examination of contractual workers.
The engagement shall be subject to medical fitness to be certified by the Company Medical Officer. The Medical Officer shall use his/ her discretion as to the scope of the general physical examination in each case; get a history of present are past illnesses and treatment being undertaken, if any. Thereafter he/she shall judge cases on their merits taking into consideration the factors of age. Prevalence of diseases and prospective duties of the temporary contractual appointees. The main object of medical examination is to secure continuous effective service from them during the temporary contract period.
MCL Age Limit:
- Maximum age limit for all such category of engagement will be 65 years. Details will be furnished by the candidate in the prescribed format of CIL which will be forwarded to Vigilance Department for verification of Antecedent from Authorities concerned.
- The contract will automatically cease to exist on expiry of the period of contract and for this, no separate notice would be necessary. The temporary contractual appointee is required to join within 7 days from the date of issuance of offer of engagement. No TA/DA will be given for joining.
MCL General Manager Salary 2021:
Doctors & Paramedical Staff engaged after their retirement under these guidelines are eligible only for consolidated honorarium and other benefits as prescribed there under. They are not eligible for retrial benefits like Gratuity, PF, Post-retrial medical benefits and pension for the period.
- Doctors with MBBS qualification – Rs 90,000/-
- Doctors with MBBS plus Specialization – Rs 1,25,000 /-
- Nurse/ Physiotherapist – RS 35,000
- Lab Technician – RS 32,000
- Dresser – RS 31,000
- Ward boy/Sweeper – RS 30,000.
Director (P&IR), CIL reserves the right to suspend, alter, amend or withdraw partly or fully any of these guidelines at his/ her discretion for reasons to be recorded in the interest of the Company.
Mahanadi Coalfields Limited Selection Process:
The mode of selection will be based on personal interview through Video Conference. The date of interview has been scheduled on 20.05.2021. The interview details will be intimated to the candidates. Refer the official notification for more details about the selection process.
How to apply for MCL Recruitment 2021:
The application form for the post of Medical Executive is attached here. So The candidates will be required to send the duly filled in application form as an advance copy in the format prescribed along with self attested copy of the testimonials through speed post or through email to General Manager (P-EE), Executive Establishment Department, MCL, Hq, Post Office: Jagriti Vihar, Burla, Dist: Sambalpur, Odisha Pin- 758020 or on email lD: [email protected], should reach within the stipulated time by 15.05.2021. (By 05.00 PM). Refer the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
Candidates should have to apply for Recruitment is 15.05.2021
The board has allotted 21 vacancies for the post.
Candidates can apply here refer above steps.