Mazagon Dock Training Instructor Apprentices Recruitment 2021 Out – Check MDL Eligibility Details Here!!! Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Training Instructor (On Contract) for Trade Apprentices in MDL run Apprentice Training School (ATS) for filling up 8 vacancies. So the interested candidates can apply through the online mode and online registration link has been activated till the date of 14.6.2021.
Candidates who are looking for jobs can go through this page. Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL) Recruitment details of Age Limit, Qualification, Application Form, Exam Date, Admit Card, Result, Last Date etc are mention below.
Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL)|
|Name of the post||
Draftsman (Mechanical), Fitter, Structural Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Rigger, Welder (G&E), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & ICTSM Trades
No of vacancies
Vacancy Details for Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2021:
- Draftsman (Mechanical): 01
- Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & ICTSM: 01
iii. Fitter, Structural Fitter & Rigger: 02
- Pipe Fitter: 01
- Welder (G&E): 01
- Employability Skills & Soft Skill: 01
vii. Sign Language Interpreter: 01
Eligibility Criteria for MDL Training Instructors Posts:
- Passed 10th Standard,
- Passed National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) Examination in related Trade with 5 years’ experience in Industry or teaching or training.
Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical, Production, Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering / Technology with Three Years of Experience in Industry or teaching or training
For Employability Skills & Soft Skills:-
- MBA or BBA with two Years’ Experience or Graduate in Sociology / Social Welfare / Economics with Two Year experience Or Graduate / Diploma with Two Year experience and trained in Employability Skills from DGET Institutes.
- & must have studied English / Communication Skills and Basic Computer at 12th / Diploma Level & above
For Sign Language Interpreter:-
Essential: 10+2; ISL Level C/D ISL I, Proficiency in Hindi, English and Indian Sign Language (ISL); Basic Computer Skills.
MDL Training Instructors Age Limit:
The candidates should have a 45 Years Age Relaxation is applicable to SC / ST/OBC (NCL)/Divyang/ ExServicemen candidates as per Govt. Guidelines.
MDL Salary Details:
- The candidate selected for the post of Training Instructor (On Contract) will be paid remuneration of Rs. 1200 /- per working day for duty time of 07:30 am to 05:00 pm.
- Selected Candidates will not be entitled for Casual / Sick / Earn Leaves, Medical benefits, TA / DA, Superannuation Benefits (i.e. PF, Gratuity, Pension and PRMS or any other facilities).
MDL Selection Process:
- Shortlisted Candidates will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:12.
- Short listing of candidates will be done based on the scrutiny of essential basic prescribed qualification followed by personal interview including demo lecture as applicable to the respective disciplines.
MDL Application Fee:
Candidate belonging to General / OBC/ SEBC / EWS category are required to pay the application fees of Rs. 100/- online. Detail instructions for payment of processing fees may be referred at Para11. (Applicants belonging to SC/ ST/ Divyang (Persons with Disability) are exempted from such payment of processing fee.)
Documents Required For MDL Recruitment 2021:
Candidates are required to upload following documents in MDL Online Apprentice Portal in a PDF format only.
- Relevant Certificates i.e. Birth (DOB) proof, class 10th proof , NAC Certificate, Diploma / Degree / Graduation mark sheet / Certificates etc.
- Experience Certificates
iii. Valid Photo ID proof
- Caste certificates, if applicable
- Divyang certificate, if applicable
- Ex Serviceman certificate, if applicable
How to apply for MDL Recruitment 2021:
- Log on to MDL website https://mazagondock.in
- Click on Online Recruitment – Apprentice
iii. Register by filling up relevant details & click on “Submit” button.
- Click on the validation link sent on email.
- Login to MDL Online Portal with “Username” & “Password”
- Select the job under Apprentice Tab & view the “Eligibility Criteria”
vii. While applying, candidate should have the scanned copy of recent passport size colour photograph, their signature & other relevant Certificates in jpeg, jpg, png format.
viii. Submit the application.
Candidates can apply from the official website. Refer above steps
The board name is Mazagon Dock Ship Builders Limited (MDL).
The post name is Draftsman (Mechanical), Fitter, Structural Fitter, Pipe Fitter, Rigger, Welder (G&E), Electrician, Electronic Mechanic & ICTSM Trades.