Manipur Secretariat Stenographer Admit Card 2020 will be going to publish soon on the official site. General Administration Department Manipur (GAD Manipur) has going to release the admit card and exam date for Stenographer post. Candidates can download the admit card in our blog after released on the official site. Exam Date will be unveiled soon in the official site and it is expected to be conducted in the month of May 2020. Book mark this page for immediate updates. Stay Active with us.
Manipur Secretariat Stenographer Admit Card 2020
|Name of the Board||General Administration Department Manipur (GAD Manipur)|
|Admit Card||Will be announced later|
|Exam Date||May 2020|
|Status||Admit Card and Exam Date released soon|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of
- Written Test
- Computer Practical Test
- Short Hand Test
- General English, Precise Writing and Essay Writing – 100 marks (3 hrs)
- General knowledge-50 marks (11/2 hrs)
Computer Practical Test
- Computer (Practical)-50 marks (11/2 hrs)
Short Hand Test (English)
65 words per minute and 60 words per minute for (SC and ST)
HALL TICKET & EXAM DATE 2020:
- The Hall Tickets to be sent to the eligible candidates will also be made available in the GAD Website for downloading by candidates. No Hall Ticket will be sent by post. So, the candidates should watch GAD website for the scheduled date of examination and further updation till the finalization of selection process.
MOBILE PHONES AND OTHER ARTICLES BANNED:
- Candidates are not allowed to bring Pager, Cellular Phone, Calculator, Memory Notes and books etc. or any other Electronic device or Recording Device either as separate piece or part of something used by the candidate such as Watch or Ring inside the Examination Hall.
- If they are found to be in possession of any such thing or instrument they will not be allowed to write the examination further, besides invalidation of answer paper and / or debarment. If it is considered necessary they will be subjected for a physical search including frisking on the spot.
- Do not bring into the Examination Hall any article such as books, notes, loose sheets, mathematical and drawing instruments, Log Tables, stencils of maps, slide rules, Text Books, rough sheets etc. except the permitted writing material i.e. pen. No colour pen or pencil must be used.
- Candidates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including Mobile Phones / Pagers to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured.
- The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission for Online EXAMINATION will be purely provisional, subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- The certificates should be submitted when called for certificate verification by the GAD. If on verification, at any time, before or after the online EXAMINATION, it is found that they do not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions; their candidature for the examination will be cancelled by the GAD. If any of their claims found to be incorrect, they may render themselves liable to disciplinary/criminal action by the GAD.
- Unfair means strictly prohibited: No candidate shall copy or watch for answers from any other candidate nor permit to be copied nor give nor attempt to give nor obtain nor attempt to obtain irregular assistance of any description for Online examination.
- Conduct in Examination Hall: No candidate should misbehave in any manner or create a disorderly scene in the Examination Hall or harass the staff employed by the GAD for the conduct of the examination. Any such misconduct will be severely viewed & penalized.
- The applicants while applying for the examination should furnish the details of equivalence of qualification declared in the form of Government Order issued prior to the date of this notification, if any, and produce the same during certificate verification or when called for by GAD, failing which their application will be rejected. The Government Orders issued regarding equivalence of prescribed qualification after the date of this notification will not be accepted.
- After Notification, during the process of recruitment till completion of the entire examination process, no information under Right to Information Act, would be furnished.
- The details regarding applications etc. pertaining to this Direct Recruitment will be only made available to candidates under R.T.I. etc. within 6 months from the date of publication of results. Any application/request beyond the period of 6 months will not be entertained.
- All eligible candidates including the candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange and Open Market candidates shall apply through online for competing in the selection process. Applying for the post through online and attending the online examination alone is not a guarantee for appointment or selection to the post.
Manipur Secretariat Stenographer Admit Card 2020 – Activated Soon
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|