Manipur Health Directorate Medical Officer Job Recruitment 2021 Notification Released- Check MO/Staff Nurse & MTS Walk-in-Interview Details: Manipur Health Directorate has released the notification for the recruitment of Medical Officers, Staff Nurses & Multitasking Staff. There are 374 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview on the mentioned date. The direct link to download the application is provided at bottom of this page.
Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Manipur Health Directorate|
Name of the Post
|Medical Officers, Staff Nurses & Multitasking Staff|
|Number of Vacancy||
06.05.2021 to 17.05.2021.
Manipur Health Directorate Job Vacancy Details:
The details of the job vacancy with respect to the post are provided below.
- Medical Officer – 155 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 99 Posts
- Multitasking Staff – 120 Posts
Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment Age Limit:
The upper age limit to apply for this recruitment is 38 years for Unreserved, 41 years for OBC and 43 years for SC/ST and 48 years for PWD. Qualifying date will be as on the date of notification as per Date of Birth given in Class-X certificate.
Manipur Health Directorate Job Educational Qualification:
- Medical Officer- Possession of a recognized Medical qualification included in the First or Second Schedule, or Part-II of the Third Schedule is the mandatory educational qualification to apply for this recruitment.
- Staff Nurse- The essential qualification to apply for this recruitment is registration of A -Grade Nurse under the Manipur Nursing Council
- Multitasking staff- Matriculate/HSLC or its equivalent is the necessary educational qualification to apply.
Manipur Health Directorate Job Salary:
Candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as follows.
- Medical Officer – Rs.2500/- per duty day.
- Staff Nurse – Rs.1000/- per duty day
- Multitasking Staff – Rs. 500/- per duty day.
Manipur Health Directorate Interview Fee Details:
Candidates have to pay the following application fee to attend the interview. the details of the fee is provided below.
- Medical Officer. Rs.1000/- (Rs.700/- for SC/ST/PWD)
- Staff Nurse & Multitasking Staff –Rs.700/- (Rs.300/- for SC/ST & Rs.200 for PWD)
Manipur Health Directorate Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected through the interview. The date of walk-in-interview for this recruitment is provided below. Interviews will be conducted on all days including holidays/ Sundays as follows. Place of Walk-in-Interview is Directorate of Health Services, Lamphelpat. Stay connected with us for the further updates regard this.
|Name of the Post||Date of Interview|
|Medical Officer||6th-9th May, 2021|
|Multitasking staff||10th-13th May, 2021|
|Staff Nurse||14th -17th May, 2021|
How to Apply for Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of Manipur Health Directorate.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply.
- Download and read the notification carefully. If you are eligible then download the application for this recruitment.
- Candidates shall register in the Directorate of Health Services from 10AM to 12 NOON sharp on the day of interview with filled-in application form, supporting document
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 374 vacancies allotted for this Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2021.
The Manipur Health Directorate Recruitment 2021 interview will take place from 06.05.2021 to 17.05.2021.
The details of necessary educational qualification are provided above in this page.