Make in India and Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan: Government approves 10 PLI projects of Rs 10.5 trillion in electronics manufacturing sector. The Government of India gives nod to 16 proposals under Make in India and Atma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyan schemes in the electronics manufacturing sector.
- The projects are likely to bring Rs 11,000 crores of investments in the local electronics manufacturing sector.
- This will raise the production in the sector to Rs 10.5 trillion in the next five years.
Five proposals from Indian producers:
- Padget Electronics
- UTL Neolyncs
- Optiemus Electronics
- These 5 firms are estimated to have a possible to fabricate Rs 1.25 trillion price of handsets in the following 5 years.
- Other than these five firms, proposals of five other firms were also approved. These projects are to generate 200,000 direct and 600,000 indirect employments.
About Make in India Scheme:
- Make in India is an initiative by the Government of India to encourage companies to manufacture in India and incentivize dedicated investments into manufacturing.
- Launch year: 2014
About Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan:
Atmanirbhar Bharat Abhiyan, is the vision of the PM Narendra Modi for making India “a bigger and more important part of the global economy”, pursuing policies that are efficient, competitive and resilient, and being self-sustaining and self-generating.
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan economic package is how much equivalent to India’s GDP? – 10%
- How much economic relief package is announced by Prime Minister Narendra Modi through Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan? – 20 lakh crore
- Aatma Nirbhar Bharat Abhiyaan package is focused on – Labour, Land & Liquidity and Laws
- How many sectors are targeted in the Make in India programme? – 25
- “Zero Defect Zero Effect” slogan is related to which of the following scheme? – Make in India
- What is the budget allocation for the Make in India in Union Budget 2020-21? – Rs 1,281 crore
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|