MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2021 Out – Check Eligibility Criteria || Download Notification PDF: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited recently posted an online job advertisement for 28 Electrician positions. The deadline to apply for the position is September 16, 2021. MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria can be found here.
MAHATRANSCO Electrician Recruitment 2021 Details:
The Board’s Name
|Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited|
The Post’s Title
|Number of Openings||
MAHATRANSCO Age Limit 2021:
According to the Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited Recruitment Notification, the candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 years old on September 16, 2021.
MAHATRANSCO Eligibility Criteria 2021:
The candidates should completed 10th standard and ITI from any of the recognized board or University. Eligible candidates can apply for the post.
MAHATRANSCO Payment Slip 2021:
The salary for the post is as per norms, candidates can refer the given below notification to get more details.
MAHATRANSCO Selection Process 2021:
The selection process for the post is based on Either Interview or written examination, the board informs later.
How to Apply MAHATRANSCO Electrician Recruitment 2021?
- Visit the MAHATRANSCO official website at www.mahatransco.in.
- Find and click the “Recruitment/ Career/ Advertisement menu” link.
- Look for the Electrician Job Notification and click on it.
- Alternatively, you can download the official notice from the link at the bottom.
- Read the official notices carefully and make sure you meet the eligibility requirements.
- Fill the online application form and attaché the mentioned documents.
- Submit the application form and take a print out.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
There are 28 numbers of vacancies for the post
The deadline to apply for the position is September 16, 2021.
The candidate must be at least 18 years old and no more than 30 years old on September 16, 2021.