MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2023: Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO) invites applications from dynamic, talented and professional persons for the post of Assistant Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer (Transmission). The last Date of Receipt of applications is 24.10.2023.
MAHATRANSCO Assistant Engineer Notification 2023
|Name of the Board||Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Company Limited (MAHATRANSCO)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer and Deputy Executive Engineer (Transmission)|
|No of Vacancy||435|
|Last Date to Apply||24.10.2023|
MAHATRANSCO Vacancy 2023:
|Assistant Engineer (Transmission)||390|
|Assistant Engineer (Telecommunication)||06|
|Deputy Executive Engineer (Transmission)||39|
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
The upper age limit for outsider candidate is 38 Years for OPEN Candidates. The upper age limit for Reserved Category including EWS & Orphan Candidate applying for reserved vacancy is realxable up to 43 years.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology with Total 3 years’ experience in Power Transmission.
- A Degree should be from a University or Institute in India, established or incorporated under Central Act or a State Act or any other qualification recognized as equivalent thereto.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The selected candidate will draw salary in the pay scale of Rs. 49210-2165- 60035-2280-119315 for the post of Assistant Engineer Vacancies and Rs. 61830-2515- 74405-2730-139925 for Deputy Executive Engineer (Transmission).
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The selection process shall comprise of Written Test (Online Test) only. All the candidates who registered successfully will be called for On-line test without verifying their eligibility.
- After selection, the seniority of candidates selected for both posts will be one and same being single Cadre i.e. Transmission Cadre. Their inter-se seniority will be prepared as per marks obtained by the candidates.
MAHATRANSCO Recruitment Fees 2023:
The candidate should pay application fee (including GST) as under:
|Application Fees (Through online Payment Only)|
|Open Caste Category||Reserved Caste & EWS Category||Divyang|
|Rs. 700||Rs. 300||Application Fee shall not be applicable to Divyang persons for whom the post is reserved.|
The Backward Caste category candidate willing to apply for the post of Open category will have to pay requisite application fees of Rs. 700/-.
How to Apply for MAHATRANSCO Recruitment 2023:
- Candidates are required to apply Online by clicking on the link “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE” given at the end of this Advertisement.
- To register application, choose the tab “CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-ID. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration Number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he/ she can save the data already entered by choosing “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application, candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the COMPLETE REGISTRATION BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate and his/her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark Sheets/Identity proof etc. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the “VALIDATE YOUR DETAILS” and “SAVE & NEXT” button. Modify details, if required, and click on “COMPLETE REGISTRATION” after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
The upper age limit for outsider candidate is 38 Years for OPEN Candidates.
Candidates must have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering / Technology.
The selection process shall comprise of Written Test (Online Test) only.