Maharashtra Public Health Department (MPHD) Recruitment 2021 Out – 899 Medical Officer Vacancies || Download PDF: Maharashtra Public Health Department officials have released the Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2021 Notification for 899 Medical Officer Group A positions. Eligible candidates can apply from 31.03.2021 to 20.04.2021. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements may apply offline via postal.
The age limit, salary selection process, and other information for Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2021 are listed below. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our forum. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream work, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
MPHD Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Maharashtra Public Health Department|
Name of the Post
|Medical Officer Group A|
|No. of Vacancy||
Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria:
- An applicant must meet all of the eligibility criteria before applying online for the BPSC CDPO Recruitment. As a consequence, double-check everything on this page. As of the 1st of April, 2021, the age limit is 38 years. In the case of backward class candidates, the laws are relaxed.
- The candidates should completed The MBBS Degree of a statutory University or any other equivalent qualification as specified in the First or Second Schedule appended to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956) for the MBBS post. The candidates should completed The Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Statutory University in faculty
Maharashtra Public Health Department Salary Details 2021:
The salary for this role is Medical Officers currently employed in the Public Health Department as Medical Officer Group-A (Seventh Pay, S-20, 56100-177500) are unable to apply, and their applications will be cancelled and denied. On the official website, candidates can learn more about the benefits package. Candidates who fulfil the criteria for the position are invited to apply. Don’t miss out on this fantastic opportunity.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Application Fees:
The application fee for the post, For Open group candidates, the application fee is Rs.1000/-, and for Backward Class candidates, it is Rs.500/-. Only nationalised bank demand draughts should be used to pay the fee. For more information, candidates can visit the official website.
Maharashtra Public Health Department Selection Process:
|Criteria||Weightage for MBBS Degree holders||Weightage for Post Graduate Diploma/ Degree holders|
|The aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in the Degree exam||60% (Maximum 60 marks)||Not Applicable|
|The aggregate of marks obtained in Post Graduate diploma or degree exam||Not Applicable||60% (Maximum 60 marks)|
|Service rendered in government as Medical Officer either on a bonded basis or on contract basis||4 marks per 6 months in the tribal area and 3 marks per 6 months in the non-tribal area. Maximum up to 20 marks||4 marks per 6 months in the tribal area and 3 marks per 6 months in the nontribal area. Maximum up to 20 marks|
|No. of total years after completion of Degree (If not in Government Service)||Each year 2 marks (Maximum 20 Marks)||Each year 2 marks (Maximum 20 Marks)|
How to apply Maharashtra Public Health Department Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://arogya.maharashtra.gov.in/.
- Check the notification page and click the “Medical Officer Group A” link
- Check the Check the eligibility details and download the application form.
- Fill the required details and pay application fee.
- Attach the mentioned documents and send the application for to reach as,
Commissinorate of Health Services,
Saint Georges Hospital Premises,
Arogya Bhavan Mumbai – 400 001.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There are 899 number of Medical Officer Group A positions.
Eligible candidates can apply from 31.03.2021 to 20.04.2021
The age limit is 38 years. In the case of backward class candidates, the laws are relaxed.