Maharashtra Metro Chief Project Manager & other post Recruitment 2021 Out – Information Here: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited is recruiting for Chief Project Manager, Additional Chief Project Manager, and Deputy Chief Project Manager Positions. The position has three opportunities. Eligible applicants can apply a completed application form to this office by April 30, 2021.
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021 requirements, age limit, salary selection process, and other details are described below. Candidates who are interested in the positions will read more about them on our blog. We’ve included a direct connection to the application form for you to use. Candidates are encouraged to visit our blog for the most up-to-date information on their dream jobs.
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited|
Name of the Post
|Chief Project Manager, Additional Chief Project Manager, and Deputy Chief Project Manager|
|No. of Vacancy||
April 30, 2021
Maharashtra Metro Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Applicants who fit within the prescribed age category are qualified to apply for the role. Candidates with a maximum age of 45 years can apply for the position of Deputy Chief Project Manager, candidates with a maximum age of 53 years can apply for the position of Additional Chief Project Manager, and candidates with a maximum age of 55 years can apply for the position of Chief Project Manager. For more details, candidates should approach the official.
- Candidates who have completed a full-time B.E./B. Tech in Electronics/Electronics and Telecommunications from a government-approved Institute/University with Minimum 21 Years of total Executive experience in Signalling Work in Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs / Govt. Organization / Metro Related Infrastructure Industries in The candidates from Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs/Govt. Organization/PSU can apply for the Chief Project Manager.
- Candidates for the Additional Chief Project Manager role must have a full-time B.E. / B. Tech in Electronics/ Electronics and Telecommunications from a Govt. accredited Institute/ University, as well as a minimum of 17 years of total executive experience in Signalling Work in Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs / Government Organizations / Metro Related Infrastructure Industries.
- Candidates should completed Full time B.E. / B. Tech in Electrical Engineering from a Govt. recognised Institute/ University with minimum 8 years of executive experience in the Electrical department in Metro Rail / Railway / Railway PSUs / Metro Related Infrastructure Industries is needed for the position of Deputy Chief Project Manager.
Maharashtra Metro Salary Details 2021:
salary ranges from Rs. 70,000 to 2,00,000/- for a Deputy Chief Project Manager, Rs. 1,00,000 to 2,60,000/- for an Additional Chief Project Manager, and Rs. 1,20,000 to 2,80,000/- for a Chief Project Manager. The pay is calculated by the criteria mentioned above. Candidates can learn more about the benefits package by going to the official website. Eligible candidates can apply for the post.
Maharashtra Metro Application Fees 2021:
The candidates not need who are SC, ST, and woman are excluded from paying Applications Fees however, UR and OBC candidates, including ex-servicemen, must pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- via the internet. With the application form, the applicant must request a copy of the payment receipt / reference number. On the reverse side of the DD, please write your name, date of birth, post name, and post code. Name of Bank: State Bank of India Name of Beneficiary: MMRCL PUNE APPLICATION FEES Account No.: 39212070140 ISFC Code: SBIN0000454.
Maharashtra Metro Selection Process 2021:
The selection process for the post is based on the Personal Interview will be accompanied by Document Verification and Medical Examination, depending on the post’s type. Awareness, abilities, experience, competence, aptitude, and physical fitness will all be assessed during the selection process. Candidates will be chosen for an interview based on their qualifications and experience in the industry. If there are insufficient applicants for the advertised position, candidates with a shorter service background, a higher age, less experience, or a relaxed qualification may be considered for short-listing in the same or a lower position based on their results during the interview.
Maharashtra Metro Medical Examination 2021:
The medical test for the Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021 is focused on the fact that the selected candidate will be required to undergo a medical fitness examination in an MAHA-Metro-designated hospital in accordance with the prescribed medical category. Medical requirements are detailed on the M A H A – M e t r o W e b s I t e (Link—Career) website.
How to Apply Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.mahametro.org.
- Check the careers page and click the “MAHA-Metro/P/HR/02/2021 Date: 28/03/2021” notification link.
- Check the eligibility and other details and download the application form.
- Fill the required details and attach the mentioned documents copies.
- Sent the application form to reach as,
General Manager (HR),
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Ltd.,
First Floor, the Orion Building,
Arjun Mansukhani Marg, Opp. St. Mira College,
Koregoan Park, Pune – 411 001
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
The position has three opportunities.
Eligible applicants can apply a completed application form to this office by April 30, 2021.
Candidates with a maximum age of 45 years can apply for the position of Deputy Chief Project Manager, candidates with a maximum age of 53 years can apply for the position of Additional Chief Project Manager, and candidates with a maximum age of 55 years can apply for the position of Chief Project Manager.