MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Notification OUT on the official site. Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra has released the notification for Maharashtra Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Common Entrance Test (MAH BHMCT CET) for admission to Hotel Management courses. Now the Eligibility Criteria, Important Dates, Application fees, Syllabus reading this examination is released in the form of PDF on the official site. So Eligible and Interested Students can download the Official PDF in our blog by the link which is given below.
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Notification
|Name of the Board||Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra|
|Exam Name||Maharashtra Bachelor of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Common Entrance Test|
|Start Date to Apply||02.03.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||31.03.2020|
MAH BHMCT CET 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
The candidate should fulfill the following eligibility criteria: (i) The candidate should be an Indian National; (ii) Passed HSC or its equivalent examination and obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate (at least 40% marks in aggregate for backward class category and Persons with Disabilities candidates belonging to Maharashtra state only); (Candidates appearing for qualifying examination are also eligible to appear for CET)
MAH-BHMCT-CET 2020 Exam Schedule:
MAH-BHMCT-CET 2020 shall be conducted only in the ONLINE mode. MAH-BHMCTCET 2020 will be conducted on 20th May 2020 in multiple sessions (if required). Candidates shall appear for the CET strictly as per the date and session allotted to them at allotted centre. No candidate shall be allowed to appear for test in other than the allotted session.
MAH-BHMCT-CET 2020 Application Fee:
Application form processing fees as stated below is to be paid through online system only by Internet Payment, Credit Card/ Debit Card (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets for which the service charges, as per rules, shall be applicable in addition to the application form processing fees. No other mode of payment shall be permitted. This fee is non-refundable and non transferable under any circumstances.
- For Open Category Candidates from Maharashtra State, Outside Maharashtra State (OMS), J & K Migrant candidates ₹. 800/-
- For Candidates of Backward Class Categories [SC, ST, VJ/DT- NT(A), NT(B), NT(C), NT(D), OBC, SBC, SEBC and EWS] & Persons with Disability Candidates belonging to Maharashtra State only. ₹. 600/-
Syllabus and Marking Scheme for MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2020:
The On Line test will have 100 Questions based on Reasoning (Verbal as well as Arithmetic), English Language & General Awareness including questions on culture, current national, international affairs, trade & commerce, sports, scientific inventions and discoveries, travel/tourism etc.
How to apply for MAH-BHMCT-CET 2020:
- Candidates go to the www.mahacet.org website and click on the option “MAH-B.HMCT-CET 2020” which will open a new screen. or Candidates go to the http://ibps.sifyitest.com/cetbhmctja20/
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
Apply Online Activated on 02.03.2020
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join WhatsApp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|