Madurai Government Hospital Recruitment 2021 for CORONA Relief & Support Work– Apply Before 30.05.2021 – Madurai District Collector Office has released a notification for hiring Doctors, Nurse, Computer Operator, Multi-tasking staff and various others for Corona duty.Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment at Madurai Collection office Website or candidates can also apply Directly Madurai Collector Office. Application last date ends on 30.05.2021.
Madurai Government Hospital Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Madurai Government Medical College|
|Name of the Post||
Multi-tasking staff and Others
|Number of Vacancies||
Candidate’s age should between 18 to 52 years as on 01.07.2020 to apply for this recruitment.
Madurai GH Eligibility Criteria for Covid Duty
- Doctors: Candidate should have completed MBBS from Medical College Recognized by Medical Council of India and should be interested in State Medical Council.
- Nurse: Candidate should have completed DGNM or B.Sc., Nursing and should registered at Nursing Council to apply for this recruitment.
- For all the others post check the recruitment notification or visit official website.
Covid Duty Contract Period
This recruitment is clearly based on contract and hiring to give treatment to Corona patient. None of these candidates will be appointed in permanent basis.
Candidates will be selected based on performance of personal Interview. Interview date will be informed to shortlisted candidate. Interview will be conducted at Madurai Collection Office and Madurai Primary Health Centre. Candidates should have to bring all the original and photo copies of certificates and documents proving your eligibility to Interview.
How to Apply for Madurai GH Recruitment 2021?
- Candidates can apply by sending the CV to registration.maduraimavattam.com
- Or prepare a Resume and attach required documents.
- Submit your resume to Asst. Director, Welfare Department, 3rd Floor, Madurai Collector Office.
- Or use the link given in this page to apply.
- Read the instructions and click apply online.
- Fill the application form and upload the required documents.
- Submit it.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to submit their resume to Madurai Collector Office on or before 30.05.2021.
Candidates will be selected based on performance of personal interview for Madurai Covid Duty Recruitment 2021.
Candidates can submit their resume on Madurai Collector Office website or submit Directly for Asst. Director, Welfare Department, 3rd Floor, Madurai Collector Office to apply for covid duty recruitment 2021.