Madras High Court (MHC) Computer Operator & Typist Notification 2019
Madras High Court (MHC) has released Notification for the post of Computer Operator & Typist. Applications are invited from eligible candidates. Candidates can apply Online form 01.07.2019 to 31.07.2019.
Madras High Court Vacancy Details :
Total Vacancy : 305 Vacancies
Post Name :
- Computer Operator – 76 Vacancies
- Typist – 229 Vacancies
Age Limit : Candidates age should have completed minimum 18 years to maximum 35 years.
Educational Qualification :
Computer Operator : Candidates should have completed any Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Computer Applications from a recognized University.
- Candidates should have completed any Bachelor Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce, Engineering, Medicine or Any Other discipline from a recognized University.
- Candidates must have passed in Government Technical Examination in Typewriting by the Higher Grade in Tamil & English.
- Candidates must have passed the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation.
Selection Process :
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Oral Test
Pay Scale :
- Computer Operator – Rs.20,600 – Rs.65,500/- (Level – 10)
- Typist – Rs.19,500 – Rs.62,000/- (Level – 8)
Application Fee :
- For BC/BCM/MBC/DC & Other Candidates – Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST Candidates – Nil
Apply Mode: Online.
Payment Mode : Online
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through official website: https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in/ from 01.07.2019 to 31.07.2019.
Note : For more information Candidates can check the Official Notification.
|Starting Date Apply Online||01/07/2019|
|Last Date Apply Online||31/07/2019|
|Official Website||Click here|
|Apply Online||Click here|
TNWhats App Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here