Madras High Court Office Assistant Exam Date 2021 – Check MHC Admit Card 2021 Details for OA, Library Assistant, Chobdar & Other Posts. Madras High Court (MHC) is expected to release the Madras High Court Exam Date 2021 for Chobdar, Office Assistant, Cook, Waterman, Room Boy, Watchman, Book Restorer and Library Attendant posts. Already candidates are searching for Madras High Court Admit Card 2021. To help those aspirants we have come up with these posts.
MHC Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Madras High Court Office|
|Chobdar, Office Assistant & Others|
Admit Card Released Soon
MHC Office Assistant Exam Date 2021 Details:
The board earlier released the recruitment notification to fill 367 vacant positions of above said posts. Now the exam authorities are all set to release the Madras High Court Exam 2021. Once the board is released the Madras High Court OA Admit Card 2021 we will inform you. Candidates can download the admit card by entering their roll number and password. Madras High Court Admit Card 2021 is very essential document to attend exam.
MHC Office Assistant & Other Posts Selection Details:
The selection will be based on the following levels:
- Common Written Examination
- Practical Test
- Oral Test
The Common Written Examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type), each carrying 1 Mark (No Negative Mark), in a single paper containing:
|PART||SUBJECT||MAXIMUM MARKS||MINIMUM QUALIFYING MARKS|
- The Maximum Marks of Practical Test is 50 years and the Minimum qualifying marks is 15 marks. The candidates for Oral Test there for will be shortlisted, as per merit, based on the marks secured by them in the respective Practical Test.
- In Oral Test the Maximum and Minimum Marks is 10 and 3 respectively. The object of Oral Test is to assess the suitability of the candidates to the post by judging their mental alertness, skills, attitude, ethics, character, etc
How to Download MHC Office Assistant Admit Card 2021?
- Go to the official site of Madras High Court
- Find the Madras High Court Office Assistant Admit Card 2021 Link
- Click the link, Enter your roll number and password
- Then Click submit, now your admit card will be viewed
- Save the admit card for further reference
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
You need to enter your roll number and password to download the Madras High Court Office Assistant Admit Card 2021
The official date is not announced. It will be expected soon
You will be able to download MHC Library Attendant Admit Card 2021 via the above link after it gets released in the official portal