Larsen & Toubro Infotech LTI Current Openings 2021 Jobs Vacancy. Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd invites the online application for the post of Data Science Analyst – R, Python. Eligible candidates can apply from 30.03.2021. Candidates who meet the requirements will apply online right now.
LTI Infotech Current Openings 2021 eligibility, selection process and other information are stated below. Candidates interested in the roles will learn more about them by visiting our site. For your convenience, we’ve provided a direct link to the application form. For the most up-to-date details on their dream work, candidates are encouraged to visit our blog.
LTI Infotech Current Openings 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Larsen & Toubro Infotech Ltd|
Name of the Post
|Data Science Analyst – R, Python|
About LTI Infotech:
LTI (NSE: LTI) is a global technology consulting and digital solutions Company helping more than 400 clients succeed in a converging world. With operations in 31 countries, we go the extra mile for our clients and accelerate their digital transformation with LTI’s Mosaic platform enabling their mobile, social, analytics, IoT and cloud journeys. Founded in 1997 as a subsidiary of Larsen & Toubro Limited, our unique heritage gives us unrivaled real-world expertise to solve the most complex challenges of enterprises across all industries. Each day, our team of more than 33,000 LTItes enable our clients to improve the effectiveness of their business and technology operations and deliver value to their customers, employees and shareholders.
LTI Infotech Eligibility Criteria:
- An applicant must meet all of the eligibility requirements before applying online for the LTI Infotech Current Openings 2021. As a consequence, double-check everything on this page. The official notification from the National Institute of Smart Government does not mention an age limit for the position. It is possible to make an announcement after submitting an application for a position.
- Candidates must have a Degree in a Mathematics/Statistics related subject from a recognised university board or institution, as well as minimum 2 years of work experience. Please see the official announcement for more detail on the qualifications for this role. This is a fantastic opportunity for aspirants in the current climate, so don’t miss out.
- Candidates should have served in a Data Science capacity previously. Modeling abilities include Logistic Regression, Linear Regression, CHAID, Random Forests, Gradient Boosting, Cluster Analysis, Discriminate Analysis, Bayesian Algorithms, Neural Networks, SVM, MARS, and others. Experience with Market Intelligence, Analytical, and Mathematical Applications (e.g. SQL, SAS, R-Studio).
LTI Infotech Key Responsibilities:
- Using internal and external data develop statistical models (predictive and descriptive) to help customer interaction operation and collection strategy decisions.
- Modelling infrastructure growth, including modelling datasets, model scoring, and model monitoring
- Analyze data in order to generate, assess, interpret, and analyse a variety of statistical and written data in order to endorse decisions that will have a positive effect on policy and strategy.
- Establish good relationships with stakeholders in order to collect and develop modelling specifications, as well as to increase faith and trust in model solutions.
- Support the detection of value-adding opportunities by conducting proactive analytics into any performance variances and determining the root causes.
- Contribute to the ongoing development of modelling methods and data structures approaches. Experience, knowledge, and technical skills are all important.
LTI Infotech Job Segment:
- Business Intelligence
LTI Infotech Requirement Skills:
- Ability to present complicated and informative data in a creative and easy-to-understand manner.
- A high degree of consumer attention, as well as a track record of providing excellent customer/seller support and experience.
- Ability to work individually, pro-actively, multi-task (organised), and execute. Ability to work in teams, mediating between team members to reduce detrimental effects on team productivity and work climate.
- Basic knowledge of key commercial aspects of debt management and how they affect the company.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates must have a Degree in a Mathematics/Statistics related subject from a recognised university board or institution.
Eligible candidates cap apply from 30.03.2021.
The applicants should have minimum 2 years of work experience.