Lokpal Important Points
- Lokpal means People’s Security / Guardian.
- “Lokpal” The Word was first termed by M Singvi, logist.
- Anna Hazare was the important person to pass the Lokpal Bill in Parliament.
- Lok is the Legal System against Corruption.
- It was termed as “Lokpal” in Central and “Lokayukta” in State.
- Both Lokpal and Lokayukta were passed in parliament on 18th December, 2013.
- It was came into force on 16th January, 2014.
- There will be a leader and 8 members in the Lokpal Commission.
- The Prime Minister has been brought within the Lokpal jurisdiction.
- All Government and Private Employees has been come under Lokpal jurisdiction.
- According to Lokpal Act 63, all state government should pass the Lokayukta bill in the state legislative assembly within 365 days from 18th December, 2013.
- The first state pass the Lokayukta bill in their state legislative assembly is
For WhatsAPP Group – Click Here
Telegram Channel Click Here