Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Result 2021 – Download Parliament of India Prelims Merit List Here!!! Parliament Of India Lok Sabha Sachivalaya will be release the result for the post of Translator Preliminary Exam was Held From 7th March 2021. For the candidates who had attended the examinations can download the result. So the aspirants who are eagerly waiting for the Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator prelims Result 2021 can visit our blog. Stay us for further updates.
Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Result 2021 Details:
Name of the board
|Parliament Of India Lok Sabha Sachivalaya|
Name of the post
7 March 2021
|No of vacancy||
Prelims Result released soon
Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Result:
The written examination for the recruitment of 79 posts for translator of Hindi, English and Urdu language for Lok Sabha Secretariat has been conducted on 7th March. Candidates who have appeared in the preliminary examination for Lok Sabha Secretariat Recruitment can check the result on the official website. For more details you can visit www.loksabha.nic.in.
- Candidates who have secured the minimum qualifying marks in each component of Papers I and II, the selection will be made on the basis of the overall performance of candidates in the Main Examination, subject to the availability of vacancies. The Final Selection List Uploaded on Lok Sabha Secretariat Website.
- The Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Result Will Publish its on www.loksabha.nic.in. Participated Can Check Here Latest information About Lok Sabha Secretariat Result 2021 Date, Translator Cut off Marks Merit List.
How to Check Lok Sabha Translator Result 2021?
- Visit on the Parliament of India Lok Sabha Official Website at www.loksabha.nic.in
- Home Page Will Open.
- Now go to the Latest update Section.
- Search Lok Sabha Secretariat Translator Result 2021 link.
- Click on the Link.
- Enter Your Details.
- Submit Details.
- Download Selected Candidates list Pdf.
Candidates can download from the official website or here
The exam date was held on 7.3.2021
The board name is Parliament Of India Lok Sabha Sachivalaya.