List of Core Industries
The monthly Index of Eight Core Industries (ICI) is a production volume index . The objective of the ICI is to provide an advance indication on production performance of industries of ‘core’ nature before the release of Index of Industrial Production (IIP) by Central Statistics Office.
- Coal- Office of the Coal Controller, Kolkata.
- Crude Petroleum- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Refinery Products- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Natural Gas- Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas.
- Cement- Cement Section, Department of Industrial Policy & Promotion.
- Steel- Joint Plant Committee, Kolkata.
- Fertilizers- Department of Fertilizers, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers.
- Electricity- Central Electricity Authority.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|