LIC Lalitpur Recruitment 2022 Under Rojgaar Sangam: 60 Vacancies For HSC/Intermediate Pass Candidates – Apply Online Here!!! The Rojgaar Sangam has issued a Vacancy Circular for Recruiting Insurance Adviser in the LIC Lalitpur. The Job Vacancy , Online Application and Other Details of the Post is available below. The interested and eligible candidates have to apply for the job, before 07-07-2022
LIC Lalitpur Recruitment 2022 Details
|Board Name||Rojgaar Sangam|
|Company Name||LIC Lalitpur|
|Post Name||Insurance Adviser|
|Last / Interview Date||07-07-2022|
LIC Lalitpur Recruitment 2022:
The LIC Lalitpur is to Provided Employment for 60 Insurance Adviser through Rojgaar Sangam at the Location of Lalitpur (Uttar Pradesh). The Job Opportunities are give to the Category/ Class of Male, Female, Disabled, Ex-Servicemen, Sportsperson Candidates.
LIC Job Qualifications:
- The Candidates applying for the job must have Competed HSC / Intermediate From a Recognize Board.
- Candidates Should have Knowledge of Hindi Language (Verbal and Written)
- The Applicants must Possess High School Certificate, Caste Certificate, Disability Certificate, Ex-Servicemen certificate (If Falling under any of the Above Mentioned Category/ Class)
LIC Job Age Limit:
The Candidates applying for the Job must in the Age Limit of 18 year (Minimum) to 40 year (Maximum)
LIC Job Selection Process:
The candidate applied for the job will be selected based on the Interview Conducted by the Board. The Interview is to be Held on 07-07-2022 in the timing of 10:30 at the Location of Online / Offline Employment Fair Location – District Employment Office Govindnagar Lalitpur (UP).
LIC Job Salary:
The selected candidates will be given the Salary of Rs. 6000 – Below10000 (Range) Per Month
How to apply for LIC Recruitment 2022:
- The candidates must Visit the official website of the board: https://sewayojan.up.nic.in/jobs.aspx
- Select on the “Private Jobs / Government Jobs” Option available
- Click on the “Job Fair Jobs” option available below “Search Jobs” Column.
- Search for the Vacancy Notice of the Post
- Check the Job Details and Eligibilities for the post available.
- Click on the “Apply” option given in the Vacancy Notice
- Individuals have Register/Log In with their details to Apply for the Job
- The candidates have to apply for the job before 07-07-2022
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Candidates applying for the job must have Competed HSC / Intermediate From a Recognize Board.
The selected candidates will be given the Stipend of Rs. 6000 – Below 10000 (Range) Per Month
The candidates have to apply for the job, before 07-07-2022