LIC Recruitment 2021 Notification PDF – Any Graduate Candidates can Apply | Personal Interview Only. This is Last Date Reminder Notification for LIC Vacancy!!! Life Insurance Corporation has already announced the Job Vacancies regarding Engagement Of Experienced Persons With Company Secretary Qualification in LIC of India on Contract Basis. Candidates can apply online only from 09/12/2021 to 23/12/2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date to avoid possibility of any failure to submit application due to heavy load/jam on website.
LIC Recruitment 2021 Notification Last Date to Apply Online:
- Candidates must have completed Graduate from a recognized University (Essential) Company Secretary (Essential) Candidate should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) with Minimum 10 years of experience in listed companies and atleast 4 years experience in Secretarial Department of a listed company and Minimum 1 year experience in Secretarial department of listed company.
- Interested Candidates do not exceeding Age Limit of Minimum 30 years to Maximum 45 years of age (completed years of age). Candidate belonging to reserved category (including PwBD), for whom no reservation has been mentioned, are free to apply for if they fulfill all the eligibility criteria for the unreserved category.
- Contract will be for a period of 3 years renewable yearly or for a lesser period subject to satisfactory performance at the discretion of the Corporation. The contract can be terminated at one month’s notice by either side.
- Selection will be based on Initial Screening. Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability. Selection will be based on personal interview/ interactions.
- The compensation package would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate. Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Corporation. Such appointment will also be subject to the “Terms & Conditions of LIC’s Policy on Fixed Term Engagement on Contract Basis.”
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2021 Online Apply:
The candidates have to apply online through the official placement site of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Application through any other mode will not be accepted. The link for submitting application is https://placement.icsi.edu/PlacementApp/member Candidates have to use their credentials for log in as CS member and apply for the post/s.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Interested Candidates do not exceeding Age Limit of Minimum 30 years to Maximum 45 years of age (completed years of age).
Candidates must have completed Graduate from a recognized University.
Selection will be based on Initial Screening. Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability. Selection will be based on personal interview/ interactions.