LIC Recruitment 2021 Last Date to Apply: Selection via Merit List & Personal Interview!! Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the notification for engagement as investor relations executive having qualification of MBA (FINANCE) / PGDM (FINANCE) / CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT on contract basis. The post name is Investor Relations Executive. Last date for submission of Application: 28.12.2021 (Online). So, candidates hurry up and grab the opportunity.
- There are only 03 vacancies offered. Must have completed Graduate (any discipline) from a recognized University and qualified Chartered Accountant and member of Institute of Chartered Accountant (ICAI) / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (Finance) & should have age limit of 30 Years to 40 years (Completed) Age as on 01.12.2021.
- The selection is based on short listing the application based on qualification and then call them for interactions. Fee must be paid by the candidates. The compensation package would comprise of fixed and variable components but not a limiting factor for a suitable candidate. APPLICATION FEES including intimation Fees (Non Refundable): Rs.1, 000/-(One thousand only) plus GST as applicable.
- Closure of registration of application: 28/12/2021
- Closure for editing application details: 28/12/2021
- Last date for printing your application: 12/01/2022
- Online Fee Payment: 14/12/2021 to 28/12/2021
- For SC/ST/PwBD candidates, there is no application fee, however they have to pay Rs.100/- (One hundred only) plus GST as applicable. Download the application and notification in the mentioned below link check eligibility apply for the posts soon on or before the last date (28.12.2021).
**10th Pass Can Apply**
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Last date for submission of Application: 28.12.2021 (Online).
The selection is based on short listing the application based on qualification and then call them for interactions
Candidates do not exceeding Minimum Age Limit of 30 Years to Maximum Age Limit of 40 years (Completed) as on 01.12.2021.