LIC Recruitment 2021 Apply Online for 12th Pass Syllabus Notification PDF Tamil Nadu Official Website Result AAO Download!! Life Insurance Corporation of India has released the Engagement of experienced persons with company secretary & Head-Investor Relations in LIC of India on Contract Basis. Candidates who are eligible and interested can apply online for the posts on or before the last date given below. Candidates will be short-listed for personal interview, based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability. Selection will be based on personal interview/ interactions.
Company Secretary (03):
- Candidates can apply online only from 09/12/2021 to 23/12/2021 and no other mode of application will be accepted.
- Graduate from a recognized University (Essential) Company Secretary (Essential) Candidate should be a member of the Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).
- 30 to 45 years of age (completed years of age)
- Rs. 8 to 20 LAKHS CTC (Per Annum) *
- The candidates have to apply online through the official placement site of Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). Application through any other mode will not be accepted. The link for submitting application is https://placement.icsi.edu/PlacementApp/member Candidates have to use their credentials for log in as CS member and apply for the post/s. No fee is mentioned in the official notification.
Head-Investor Relations (01):
- Application Fees/ Intimation Charges (Non Refundable) Payment of Fee Online: 10/12/2021 TO 24/12/2021
- Graduate (any discipline) from a recognized University and qualified Chartered Accountant / MBA (Finance)/PGDM (Finance)
- 35 Years to 55 years (Completed)
- Rs 50 lakhs. Per annum Annual Cost to Company
- Fees (Non Refundable): Rs.1, 000/-(One thousand only) plus GST as applicable. For SC/ST/PwBD candidates, there is no application fee, however they have to pay Rs.100/- (One hundred only) plus GST as applicable.
- Candidates to go to https://licindia.in/Bottom-Links/careers and select “Engagement of HeadInvestor Relations on contract basis”. 2. Candidates have to click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen. 3. To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration”. Complete the registration and then apply online.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|