LIC of India Recruitment 2021 Notification OUT: Apply for Head Investor Relations || Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Application Link Given!!! – Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released a recruitment notification for hiring the post of Head-Investor Relations at Central Office Mumbai. There is one vacancy offered in this recruitment on Contractual Basis. Interested candidates must submit their online application form on or before 24.12.2021. Official Notification and Online Application link were given below.
LIC Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Life Insurance Corporation of India|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancy||
LIC Vacancies 2021
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Head-Investor Relations in Life Insurance Corporation of India Recruitment 2021.
LIC Eligibility Age
Candidate’s age should between 35 years to 55 years as on 01.12.2021 to apply for Head Investor Relations in LIC India Recruitment 2021.
LIC Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have completed Graduation in any discipline from recognized University and completed CA or MBA (Finance) or PGDM (Finance).
- Applicant should have minimum 10 years of work experience in Investment Banking or In institutional Broking house looking or in related field.
- Candidates who has job experience in Investment research will be preferred.
LIC Salary Structure
LIC is announced to spend Rs. 50 Lakhs per annum on Head-Investor Relations post. Salary is not a limiting factor for right candidate.
LIC Selection Process
After Initial Screening test applicants will get shortlisted and called for Personal Interview. Based on the performance in Interview candidates will get selected.
LIC Recruitment Application Fee
General candidates should have to pay Rs. 1000 as application fee. Sc, ST and PwBD candidates needed not to pay application fee but required to pay Rs. 100+GST.
How to Apply for LIC Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of LIC.
- Go to careers page then find the job notification and Application link.
- Or use the link given at the end of the page.
- Fill the application and attach required documents.
- Pay application fee and submit the application form.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
There is one vacancy offered for the post of Head-Investor Relations in LIC Recruitment 2021.
Candidates must submit the application form on or before 24.12.2021 for LIC of India Recruitment 2021.
Candidate’s age should between 35 years to 55 year to apply for Head Investor Relations in LIC India Recruitment 2021.