Lamborghini Careers Openings 2021 Out – Check eligibility Criteria: Lamborghini is looking for a BIW & Trim project Engineer – interiors to join our headquarters at Sant’Agata Bolognese (BO). You will report directly to Head of interiors & ad personam and be responsible to ensure the engineering of Body interiors assembled parts in his/her responsibility by respecting the stated date of release within the overall project timetable.
The application process will open on May 21, 2021, and eligible applicants will be able to apply online. The positions with Lamborghini are listed below, with more information on our blog for interested candidates.
Lamborghini Jobs 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Name of the Post||
BIW & Trim project Engineer
21 May, 2021
|Sant, Agata Bolognese|
Ferruccio Lamborghini, an Italian manufacturing magnate, created the brand in 1963 with the aim of creating a refined grand touring car to compete with existing marques such as Ferrari. The 350 GT was one of the company’s first models, introduced in the mid 1960s. Lamborghini’s 1966 Miura sports coupé was notable for its rear mid-engine, rear-wheel-drive configuration. New models and model lines were added to the company’s range and released to the market, resulting in improved brand competitiveness. Lamborghini’s revenues fell almost 50% in the late 2000s, after the global financial crisis and ensuing economic crisis.
Lamborghini Eligibility criteria 2021:
Before being considered for the Lamborghini Recruitment, an applicant must fulfil all of the requirements. As a result, double-check all here. Candidates should competed Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Degree from a recognised institution/board with At least 8-years of experience in engineering of Interiors in Automotive companies.
Your responsibilities will focus on:
- By supervising a team of internal or external CAD designers, project engineers, and engineering partners, ensure the engineering of Body interiors assembled pieces inside a specific project;
- To grant the “go ahead” for Prototype release (and, as a result, the initiation of forward sourcing, prototypal part manufacture, and testing activities);
- To assist the Purchasing Department with technical concerns during the selection of series suppliers/partners (forward sourcing);
- To conduct a feasibility study (virtual, digital mock-up);
- Produce and update technical documentation while ensuring correct archiving (designs, CAD 3D data, and technical specifications);
- Maintaining a working relationship with external suppliers/partners throughout the development process (for technical concerns);
- Support Proto/Test specialists throughout physical prototype testing in order to obtain permission (validation) by adhering to the B release milestone within the overall project;
- To ensure that parts are procured whenever B Release milestones are not met until EMPB (Note 3);
- To create a technical BOM (for parts under his/her responsibility) by stating part engineering lead time, new component availability date, and required lead time for functional tests;
- To plan SET’s actions (name of SET varies depending on the sections under his/her control): Document preparation, meeting planning, request modification management, and meeting minutes.
- Participate in a cross-functional process for part development, interacting with the company’s many departments.
In order to meet these targets, you will need:
- Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 8-years of experience in engineering of Interiors in Automotive companies
- Engineering and development of interiors
- Development of composite materials as a plus
- Office pack
- Catia V5
- Fluent English and Italian, German will be a plus
- Analytical skills and problem solving
- Inter functional work
- Good communicator & planner
- Organized & accurate
- Strong perseverance skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Good verbal and written communication skills
How to Apply Lamborghini Declared Job Openings 2021?
- Interested candidates can visit the given link @ https://www.lamborghini.com/en-en/.
- Check the career page, and click the “BIW & Trim project Engineer” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for your future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Master’s degree in Mechanical Engineering Degree from a recognised institution/board
The candidates should have At least 8-years of experience in engineering of Interiors in Automotive companies.
Apply online will starts on 21.05.2021.