KVS Admission 2021 – 22 OUT – Download Eligibility, Guidelines in Hindi OUT. Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has released the Admission Schedule and Guidelines. The following guidelines are issued to regulate admissions in the Kendriya Vidyalayas with effect from the academic session 2021-22 & onwards.
Note: These guidelines are not applicable to Kendriya Vidyalayas located abroad and Dr. Rajendra Prasad Kendriya Vidyalaya, President Estate, New Delhi-110004.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2021-22 PDF in Hindi:
Name of the Board
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
Name of the Notification
|Advertisement release date||
Admission Guidelines Released.
KVS Admission 2021 Eligible Age
- A Child must be 5 years old as on 31st March in the academic year in which admission is sought for Class I. (Child born on 1st April should also be considered).
- The minimum and maximum age limit for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas in various classes is given below: (Child born on 1st April should also be considered).
- The maximum age limit can be relaxed by two years in case of Differently abled children by the Principal.
|Class||Minimum age on 31stmarch of the year in which admission is sought||Maximum age on 31st march of the year in which admission is sought|
|I||5 years||7 years|
|II||6 years||8 years|
|III||7 years||9 years|
|IV||8 years||10 years|
|V||9 years||11 years|
|VI||10 years||12 years|
|VII||11 years||13 years|
|VIII||12 years||14 years|
|IX||13 years||15 years|
|X||14 years||16 years|
KVS Admission 2021 Fresh Admission for Class X and XII
- Fresh admissions to class X & XII, other than KV students, will be entertained subject to availability of vacancies. Such admissions to class X and XII will be considered by the Deputy Commissioner of the Region concerned, only if, the average strength in class X/XII is below 40. This will further be subject to the following conditions:
- The child has been in the same course of studies i.e. in a CBSE-affiliated school.
- For Class X, the child must have obtained not less than 55% marks in aggregate in class IX.
- For admission to class XII, 55% marks in class XI examination is mandatory.
- The child should otherwise be eligible as per KVS admission guidelines.
- The combinations of subjects opted by the student are available in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
KVS Admission 2021 Procedure
- An advertisement for online registration to Class-I shall be issued by the Regional Office in the local newspapers as per admission schedule and inviting Parents to register their wards for admission in Kendriya Vidyalayas.
- Registration shall not be done if there is no vacancy or likelihood of any vacancy in a particular class. In case a vacancy arises in future, registration can be made after giving wide publicity at local level/Vidyalaya website and admission can be granted as per KVS Admission Guidelines.
- Documents: For Class I, certificate of proof of age in the form of a birth certificate issued by the authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council / Municipality / Municipal Corporation extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission Guidelines 2021-22:
KVS Admission 2021 fee and other concessions:
- No fee to be charged from the children admitted under the 25% quota prescribed under RTE Act 2009
- Expenses on account of NCERT text book, note books, stationary, uniform and transport will be reimbursed on production of proper bills in respect of 25% of the children admitted under the RTE Provisions subject to the ceiling prescribed and availability of funds.
- Once the children are admitted in Class I under RTE Act, they will continue to enjoy exemptions and concessions till class VIII either in the same KV or any other K.V. moving on transfer as per RTE Act.
- Address proof of the parent should be furnished at the time of the registration.
- The employees who have the facility of fee reimbursement in their departments cannot claim RTE concessions.
KVS Admission 2021 Important Date
|Advertisement for admission||26.03.2021|
|Online Registration for Class-I||01.04.2021 (Thursday) 10:00 AM onwards|
|Last date of Online Registration for Class-I.||19.04.2021 (Monday) till 7:00 PM (19 days)|
|Declaration of provisional select and waitlist of registered candidates||1st list on 23.04.2021 (Friday)|
|Admission of eligible candidates of selected list in following order:
(ii) From Service Priority Category (I and II) only
(iii) Shortfall of Reservation Quota after
admission in (i) and (ii) above
|2nd list on 30.04.2021
(Friday) (if seats remain vacant)
3rd list on 05.05.2021
(Wednesday) (if seats remain vacant)
|Declaration of provisional select list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the left over reserved seats blocked)||03.05.2021 (Monday) to 05.05.2021 (Wednesday) (3 days)|
|Extended date for Second Notification for offline Registrations for admissions to be made under RTE Provisions, SC/ST and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications not received in online mode.||Registration from
10.05.2021 (Monday) to
Display of list and Admissions 15.05.2021(Saturday) to 20.05.2021(Thursday)
|Registration for Class-II onwards (except Class XI)- Subject (in offline mode) to availability of vacancies in a particular class.||08.04.2021 (Thursday) to 15.04.2021 (Thursday)|
|Declaration of list of class II onwards.||19.04.2021 at 4:00 PM (Monday)|
|Admission for class II onwards.||20.04.2021 (Tuesday) to 27.04.2021 (Tuesday)|
|Last date of admission for all classes except class XI.||31.05.2021.(Monday)|
|For KV students: Registration for admission in class XI||Within 10 days after declaration of class X results|
|KV students: Display of admission list & admissions for Class-XI||Within 20 days after declaration of class X results|
|Non-KV students: Registration, display of admission list & admissions in class XI (Subject to availability of vacancies)||After the admissions of KV students in class XI.|
|Last date of admission for class – X||30 days from the date of declaration of class-X results by CBSE.|
How to download KVS Admission 2021 Guidelines?
- Go to the official site of KVS website.
- Select “Announcement” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “KVS Admission Schedule 2021-2022” notification on that page.
- Download the guidelines and refer it thoroughly.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
01.04.2021 is the KVS Admission 2021 starting date for Class I.
26.03.2021 is the KVS Admission 2021 22 Guidelines release date.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and guidelines downloading direct link also available on this page.