Kendriya Vidyalaya KVS Sangathan Admission 2021 Apply Online – KV Class 1 (Application Mode) Registration Begins Today – Online Application. KV Admission has activated the registration online to Class I for the Academic Year 2021-2022 has commenced today, April 1 2021. The portal has been exclusively activated for admissions to Std 1 in Kendriya Vidyalaya all over India for the academic year 2021-2022.
Along with the schedule, KVS admission guidelines for the 2021-2022 sessions have also been released indicating details of the minimum age for admission and the complete procedure for admissions. The last date to apply online for class I admissions in the 2021-2022 sessions is April 19 till 7 pm.
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Apply Online
Name of the Board
|Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan|
Last Date to Apply
|Mode of Apply||
Apply Online Begins
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 Registration Notification:
As per the official schedule, the first provisional list will be out on April 23. In case seats remain unfilled from the first list, then a second provisional list will also be declared on April 30. Likewise, if seats remain unfilled even after the release of the second list, then a third provisional list will be released by KVS on May 5. The provisional select list of candidates as per the priority service category for unreserved seats is to be declared from May 3 to 5 keeping the leftover reserved seats blocked.
KV Admission 2021-22 (Class 1): Important Dates
|Online registration||April 1 (10 am onwards)|
|Last date for online registration||April 19 (till 7 pm)|
|(a) Provisional select and waitlist
(b)Admission of selected students in the following order: (i) RTE (ii) From Service Priority Category (I and II) only (iii) Shortfall of Reservation Quota after admission in (i) and (ii) above
|List 1 on April 23
List 2 on April 30 (if seats remain vacant)
List 3 on May 5 (if seats remain vacant)
|Provisional list of candidates as per priority service category for unreserved seats, if any (keeping the left over reserved seats blocked).||May 3 to 5|
|Offline Registrations for admissions under RTE provisions, SC/ST and OBC (NCL) if sufficient applications are not received online.
Display of list and Admissions
|Notification on May 10 Registration from May 10 to May 13
May 15 to May 20
|Registration for Class 2 onwards (except for Class 11) in offline mode (Subject to availability of vacancies in a particular class)||April 8 to April 15|
Documents Required For KVS Sangathan Online Admission:
Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021 22 for Class 1 Online Application
As per the Kendriya Vidyalaya admission guidelines, students need the following documents:
- Certificate of proof of age for Class 1 students in the form of a birth certificate issued by an authority competent to register births. This will include certificates from Notified Area Council/Municipality/Municipal Corporation, extract about the date of birth from records of Village Panchayat, Military Hospital and service records of Defence personnel.
- For other classes, the date of birth as per the transfer certificate issued by a school recognized by the State Education Department will be accepted. The authorities will return the original certificate of date of birth to the parent/guardian after verification.
- The authorities may grant admissions for students up to Class 8 without any school transfer certificate. However, the child needs to be otherwise eligible and his birth certificate has to be issued by a Govt. body.
- Caste Certificate: Parents need to provide the necessary Caste certificate, wherever applicable, for students belonging to SC, ST, EWS, OBC, BPL. Parents should note that during the registration phase, KVS may accept their caste certificate as proof for the child, but they are required to submit child’s certificate within 3 months from the date of admission.
- Service Certificate: Service certificate showing number of transfers in the proceeding 7 years, duly signed and stamped by the head of office bearing the name, designation and other relevant particulars in block letters.
How to Apply for Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2021-22:
Step 1: Visit the official website kvsonlineadmission.kvs.gov.in
Step 2: Click on, “Click here to register” on the homepage
Step 3: Read the instructions and proceed with registration
Step 4: Log in to the admission application portal
Step 5: Fill in the required details and upload the documents
Step 6: Review the form and submit.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Interested Candidates should apply Class 1 Admission only online mode.
The last date to apply online for class I admissions in the 2021-2022 session is April 19 till 7 pm.
Candidates can apply for KV Class Admission from our website.