ICAR KVK Sitamarhi Recruitment 2021 Out – For Samta Seva Kendra Vacancies | Download Application form Here. Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sitamarhi has released the recruitment notification for Board of Samta Seva Kendra. The posts are Senior Scientist & Head, Subject Matter Specialist & Supporting Staff. Total numbers of vacancies are 05. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site and download the official notification at proper channel and check eligibility criteria then proceed to apply. OR Refer this page till end. It contains application form and official notification direct link.
KVK Recruitment 2021 last date
The recruitment notification advertisement will released on 27.03.2021 at the employment news. Last date for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment News. The crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of application.
About Samta Seva Kendra: The Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sitamarhi Funded by ICAR, New Delhi & managed by reputed society Samta Seva Kendra.
KVK Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Krishi Vigyan Kendra Sitamarhi
Samta Seva Kendra
|Name of the Post||
Senior Scientist & Head, Subject Matter Specialist & Supporting Staff
Number of vacancy
Last date to apply
|30 days from the date of advertisement|
KVK Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Details
- Senior Scientist & Head: 01 Post
- Subject Matter Specialist (Plant Protection): 01 Post
- Subject Matter Specialist (Home Science): 01 Post
- Supporting Staff: 02 Posts
KVK Recruitment 2021 Eligibility criteria
Age Limit: Candidate maximum age limit for Senior Scientist & Head post is 47 years and Subject Matter Specialist, Supporting Staff post’s maximum age limit is 35 years is mandatory. Candidate must fulfill the age limit criteria, if failed then candidate’s application form will be rejected.
For Senior Scientist & Head: Candidate should have Doctoral degree in relevant subject including relevant basis science with 8 years experience in the relevant subject as Scientist / Lecture / Extension Specialist or in an equivalent position.
For Subject Matter Specialist (Plant Protection): Candidate should have Master’s degree in any branch or Plant Protection or equivalent qualification from a recognized university.
For Subject Matter Specialist (Home science): Candidate should have M.Sc. in any branch of Home Science or equivalent qualification from a recognized University.
For Supporting Staff: Matriculation or equivalent pass or ITI pass is mandatory to apply for this post.
KVK Recruitment 2021 Salary Details
Shortlisted candidates are eligible to getting salary for Senior Scientist & Head Post is Rs. 37,400 to Rs. 67,900 with RGP Rs. 9000. For Subject Matter Specialist post: Rs. 15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- per month with Gross Pay Rs. 5400 and for Supporting Staff post salary is Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20,200/- per month with Gross Pay Rs. 1800.
KVK Recruitment 2021 Selection process
- Candidates who fulfilling all the qualifications for the posts offered by KVK sitamarhi are shortlisted based through Interview. Only Screened and qualified candidates will be called for interview.
- Incomplete applications without supporting documents and / or bank draft and applications received after due date will be summarily rejected without any notice and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
KVK Recruitment 2021 Application Fee
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 500/- for General category and for SC/ST candidates have to pay Rs. 250/-.
- Demand Draft favor of “Secretary, Krish Vigyan Kendra Sitamarhi, Payable at State Bank of India, Branch – Dumra Road, Sitamarhi, Bihar”
KVK Recruitment 2021 Required documents
- Attested copies of certificate regarding age, education qualification, experience and Case etc. should be submitted along with the applications.
- Applicator should be submitted strictly as per given format neatly typed along with passport Photograph.
How to Apply for KVK Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of KVK Website.
- Select “Recruitment” section on the Home page.
- The Notification with application form will be appeared on the screen.
- Download the application form and send it to the belonging address with required documents.
Krishi Vigyan Kendra, Sitamarhi,
Vill & Post: Balha Madhusudan,
Via: Janakpur Road Pupri, Sitamarhi,
Bihar – 843 320
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Face Book||Click Here|
KVK Recruitment 2021 Last date for receipt of application is 30 days from the date of publication of advertisement in employment News.
There are totally 05 vacancies offered for KVK Recruitment 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR refer this page till end for further details and application form direct link also available on this page.