KVB Sales and Service Associate Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Given | Download Instructions to Candidates Here!!Karur Vysya Bank Limited has released the recruitment notification for engagement of Sales & Service Associate (on contract). Candidates who are all interested can apply before that refers the instructions and eligibility here.
KVB Recruitment 2022 in Tamil Nadu Notification PDF:
KVB Bank Recruitment 2022 | KVB Careers 2022 | kvb.co.in Recruitment 2022:
- Any candidate who has completed Under Graduate Degree under regular course from a college affiliated to a recognized University with 50% of marks and above.
- Any Degree obtained through Correspondence or Open University is not eligible.
- If the percentage of marks is in CGPA mode, the same should be converted into equivalent percentage.
- Candidates should be conversant in Local language where he is posted
- Candidates should have working knowledge in English
- Candidates should possess a valid driving license and a two wheeler in his name
- Candidates with minimum 1 year experience in sale of BFSI products is preferred
- Candidates should have Age of Minimum 21 years & Maximum 28 years as on 31.03.2022
Pre-requisites for Applying Online:
Before applying online, candidates should keep ready the following:
- Scanned (digital) image of Photograph and Signature. The size of the file should be of maximum of 50 kb and in JPG format.
- Candidate should have a valid personal mail ID and mobile Number
- Qualification details / Certificate courses completed and the year of passing
- Work Experience (Employer Name, Designation, From Date, To Date, Brief description of duties performed)
Please read the eligibility norms carefully.
Candidates with relevant experience / as per the norms may apply.
- Candidates are advised to use latest version of Chrome or Internet Explorer or Firefox for registration of application
- Initial shortlisting of applications will be done by the Bank and the shortlisted candidates will be informed individually through e-mail for personal interview
- Before filling up the application form, the candidate must ensure that he/she fulfills all the eligibility criteria with respect to age, educational qualifications, experience etc. in respect of the post for which he/she is making the online application.
- If any information furnished by the candidate is found to be false at later date, the selection / appointment shall be liable for termination.
- Mere eligibility will not vest any right on the candidate for being called for personal interview. In matters regarding eligibility and selection, Bank’s decision will be final and no correspondence will be entertained
- Final selection of the candidates will be done by the Bank considering the eligibility criteria and suitability of the post
- Candidates are advised to retain two copies of photograph which is used in the application, for use at the time of interview
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
- Any resultant dispute arising out of this advertisement shall be subject to sole Jurisdiction of the Courts situated at Karur
10.In case of selection, candidates will be required to produce proper relieving from the present employer at the time of joining
11.Appointment of selected candidates is subject to his/her being declared medically fit as per the requirement of the Bank at the time of joining the Bank
STAGE I: LOGIN – New User / Existing User
STEP 2: MY APPLICATION TAB: Personal Information
STEP 3: Previous Experience: Work Experience TAB:
STEP 4: REVIEW/SUBMIT
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|