KTET May 2021 Notification Available – Apply Online Starts on (28.04.2021) Here’s How to Download:The Kerala Government has released the notification for Entrance Test for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). This Apply Online Link is available from 28.4.2021 to 06.05.2021. Candidates can download the KTET 2021 Notification in below Link. So interested candidates can check the eligibility details and apply for the exam. Here we have provided direct link for apply for this exam.
The KTET exam is a state level exam that is conducted for those aspirants who get selected either as the Primary Teacher or Upper Primary Teacher. The Kerala TET 2021 Exam will be conducted twice in the Year. The last date to submit the KTET 2021 Application Form. Refer this page till end for more details.
KTET 2021 Notification May Session:
Name of the Board
|Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB)|
Name of the exam
|Kerala Teacher Eligibility Test (KTET) –may Session|
No of vacancies
Notification Released & Apply Online Begins
KTET Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Paper/ Category 1 – Lower Primary Classes (Class 1-5)
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with a minimum of 45% marks and qualification certificate of the two-year teacher training course (TTC) [by whatever name known] conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2-year Diploma in Education (Special Education).
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks along with qualifying 2-year diploma in elementary education (as known) by NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002.
- 12th/ 10+2 (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and a degree in 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.)
Paper/ Category II – Upper Primary Classes (Class 6-8)
- A/ B.Sc./ B.Com. Graduation degree and 2-year diploma Elementary Education/ Trained Teachers’ Certificate (TTC) conducted by Board of Examination, Govt. of Kerala or its equivalent.
- Qualified 12th or Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks along with appearing and qualifying four year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed)
- Qualified graduation in B.A/ B.Sc/ B.Com with a minimum of 45% marks and possess one year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed.), by regulations, norms, and procedure of NCTE as per the latest official notice
- Higher Secondary/ Senior Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 50% marks and four-year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A. Ed or B.Sc.Ed.
Paper/ Category III – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Candidates should have Graduated with BA/ BSc/ B.Com degree securing at least 45% marks along with a B.Ed.
- Candidates willing to apply for Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology, should have MSc.Ed. Degree in the subject concerned with not less than 50% marks from one of the Regional Institutes of Education sponsored by NCERT to be eligible to apply.
- Degree in the subject concerned (from any one of the Universities in Kerala or have acquired these qualifications from any other Universities recognized as equivalent to it.
- Those candidates who are interested in Botany and Zoology subjects should be qualified with MSc.Ed. Degree in Life Science with not less than 50% marks from any of the Regional Institutes of Education is eligible to apply.
Paper/ Category IV – High School Classes (Class 9-12)
- Candidates, possessing a Certificate/ Diploma/ Degree in teaching in any subject, and are approved by Universities/ NCTE/ Board of Examinations/ Government of Kerala, are eligible to apply.
- Those candidates who have acquired qualifications for the posts of Language Teachers of Arabic, Hindi, Sanskrit & Urdu (up to Upper Primary level), Specialist teachers & Physical Education teachers as mentioned in Chapter XXXI of Kerala Education Act And Rules can apply for Kerala TET 2021 Paper IV.
KTET Age Limit:
There is no age limit to apply for KTET 2021 Exam. Refer official notification for more details.
KTET 2021 Application Fee:
Candidates must and should have to check the KTET Application Fee 2021 from this section. And the fee given is based on the Category of the candidates. Only online, all the interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Kerala TET 2021 Notification.
- General/ OBC – 500/-
- SC/ ST- 250/-
KTET 2021 Selection Process
The officials of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) will hire the aspirants based on the Written Exam and Interview.
How To Submit KTET 2021 Application Form Online –may Session?
- Move to the official site of the Kerala Government Education Board (KGEB) @ ktet.kerala.gov.in.
- On the home page itself, you can easily find out the Registration Link.
- Click on the New Registration button that appears on the screen.
- Read all the particulars and instructions given.
- Later you have to agree with the terms given there.
- Now, you can click the New Registration link.
- Fill in all the details and then upload the scanned documents in the prescribed format.
- Cross-check all your details and then submit the page.
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ ST/ OBC/ PH) must possess the certificate to support their claim at the time of the interview.
- After the successful submission, you can download your KTET Application Form 2021 Online.
- Take a printed copy of it for further usage.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
The last date to register for Kerala TET 2021 is the 06.5.2021.
Aspirants who want to apply for the Kerala TET 2021 Exam can visit the official site @ ktet.kerala.gov.in and also through the direct link placed through our blog.
Candidates who had done with BA /BSc/ BCom and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education can apply for Kerala TET 2021 Exam.