KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Last Date (05.05.2020). Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) has announced the new job notification for Driver & Driver cum Conductor post on the official site. So, Candidates can apply online till 05.05.2020. Hurry Up!! KSRTC Recruitment 2020 details are given in our blog.
KSRTC Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board||Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC)|
|Post Name||Driver & Driver cum Conductor|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Age Limit:
Age Limit Minimum 24 Years & Maximum 35 Years for eligible to Apply the Driver, Driver cum Conductor Posts in Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation.
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Education qualification:
Candidates should have passed 10th Class & having a valid driving license.
KSRTC Recruitment 2020 Application Fee:
Rs.500/- for General Candidates & Rs.250/- Application Fee for SC/ST Candidates
How to Apply for KSRTC Recruitment 2020:
- Visit the official website of Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation (KSRTC) at ksrtc.in or ksrtcjobs.karnataka.gov.in.
- Navigate to the Recruitment Section and you will find the link of the Advertisement for the Driver and Driver-cum-Conductor vacancies.
- Fill in the details like Name, Father’s Name, Gender, Category, Aadhaar, Mobile Number, Residential Address, and more. Then, after entering the captcha, click on Submit.
- Upload your photograph, left-hand thumb impression and signature. After uploading these, click on ‘Proceed’.
- You will be shown your filled application form. If you want to make any changes, you can go back. Else, click on ‘Declaration’ and then on ‘Save’.
- Enter your Secondary School Leaving Certificate (SSLC) details. Enter the maximum marks and the obtained marks correctly otherwise your application may be rejected further. Click on ‘Save’.
- Now, declare your credential for the post. Click on the dedicated ‘Apply Button’ for the post of KSRTC Driver or Driver-cum-Conductor.
- Enter your Physical Measurements (Height and Weight) as well as the Driver License Details. Click on ‘Save/Proceed’.
- Pay the KSRTC application fee. The accepted mode of payment comprises Internet Banking, Debit Card and Credit Card.
- After the submission, download or take a printout of your application form for your reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|