KSP SCO Recruitment 2022 Out – 206 Vacancies || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, Salary Given Below!!! The Karnataka State Police (KSP) has issued a notice of recruitment for the position of Scene of Crime Officer (SCO). This KSP will have a total of 206 vacancies. From 17.12.2021 to 15.01.2022, the Karnataka State Police Online Application form is available on the official website. Before applying for this job, candidates should read the KSP job notification 2021 in its entirety.
KSP Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|Karnataka State Police (KSP)|
Name of the post
|Scene of Crime Officer (SCO)|
No of vacancies
KSP Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Interested candidates should have studied Degree/ Diploma/Master Degree from the recognized University.
- The detailed information has been given below or you can verify it on the official notification itself.
KSP Age Limit 2021:
The Age Limit Should be Minimum 21 Years to Maximum 35 Years are eligible to apply for the post.
KSP SCO Salary Details:
The shortlisted candidates shall get the salary for this position is Rs.37900-70850/- Per Month.
Karnataka State Police Recruitment Process 2021:
The selection will be based on the Written Examination/ Interview.
KSP jobs 2021 as follows Application Fees.
- SC/ST/Cat-I Candidates: Rs.250/-
- General, Cat-IIA/IIB/IIIA/IIIB Candidates: Rs.500/-
How to Apply For KSP Recruitment 2022 Notification?
- Go to the official website.
- Then find the career/recruitment page on the menu bar.
- Click the official notification download and read carefully.
- Fill in all the particulars without any mistakes.
- Make the application fee payment
- Finally, submit Your Application.
The last date for the application is 15.01.2022.
There are 206 vacancies for KSP Recruitment 2022.
Age limit should be 21 to 35 years.