KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 OUT – 4000 Karnataka Vacancies were offered – Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details and Online Application link Given – Karnataka State Police Department has released the recruitment notification for the post of Constable. There were totally 4000 Vacancies were offered in this recruitment. Last Date of submission of online application is 25.06.2021. Submit the Application before June 25, 2021. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through online only. Official notification and Online Application link Given at the end of the post for your preference.
KSP Constable Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Karnataka State Police Department|
Name of the Post
|Number of Vacancies||
Application Starting Date
KSP Age Limit 2021
- For General Category candidates age should between 19 to 25 years.
- SC/ST and OBC candidates age should not exceed maximum age limit of 27 years.
- BudakattuJananga/Tribes residing in forests of Karnataka upper age limit is 30 years.
KSP Eligibility Criteria for Constable
Candidate should have completed PUC/10+2/Intermediate or equivalent from a recognised Board/University/Institution. Applicant should meet Physical and Medical Fitness standards as per the KSP Constable. Candidates are advised to check official notification for more details about eligibility criteria and educational qualification.
KSP Constable Salary
Selected candidate for the post of Constable at Karnataka State Police Department will get paid for Rs. 23,500 to Rs. 47,650 per month. Check official notification for further details regards KSP Constable Salary.
Karnataka Police Constable Application Fee:
- Candidates belongs to General Category & OBC (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B) should have to pay Rs. 400 as application fee.
- SC/ST and CAT 1 should have to Pay Rs. 200 as application fee.
KSP Constable Selection process 2021:
All the candidates will be called for Physical Endurance test and Efficiently Test. List of tests going to conduct in Physical Endurance test is given in Official Notification. Based on the performance of PET candidates will be shortlisted for written examination. The final selection is based on the merit list of the written examination.
How to Apply for Karnataka Constable Recruitment 2021?
- Application link Available from 25.05.2021
- Go to official website of KSP.
- Go to recruitment page then find the notification and application link.
- Or use the link given in this page.
- It will lead you to Notification page and application link.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Pay the application fee and submit it.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There were totally 4000 vacancies were offered for the post of Constable at KSP recruitment 2021.
Candidates should submit the application form on or before 25.06.2021.
Selected candidate for the post of constable at KSP will get paid for Rs. 23,500 to Rs. 47,650 per month.