KSET Exam Postponed 2021 – Download Karnataka SET Assistant Professor Hall Ticket Here!!! Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) date out. KSET Examination for Assistant Professor in various centres. Candidates who applied and waited for this examination are advised to visit the official site for further details OR Refer this page till end for more info about KSET Examination for Assistant Professor.
KSET exam date 2021 has Postponed by the University of Mysore on Thursday. According to the latest information, Karnataka State Eligibility Test (KSET) 2021.The roll numbers of all the candidates who have registered online for the KSET examination were allotted at the eleven centers where the test will be conducted in Karnataka State.
KSET 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Karnataka State Eligibility Test|
Name of the Post
KSET Admit Card 2021 Details
- Admit card for this examination will be available at the first week of April, 2021. Candidates are advised to visit the official site simultaneously for knowing the availability of the admit card. The candidate has to carry his/her admission card to the examination center along with photo id proof.
- Each candidate shall have to produce his/her Admit Card/photo ID Proof on demand by the Invigilator/Examination Superintendent/Observer.
KSET Exam 2021 Details
The Board has planned to conduct the Examination for Assistant Professor post on Announced Soon.
- Exam venue details will be uploaded 10 days before the examination in the KSET website as well as in the website of respective test centers.
- Candidates are advised to stay with us for knowing the future updates.
The Candidate who is late by more than 20 minutes shall not be admitted to the examination hall. Candidates are not allowed to leave the examination hall/room until 10.00 a.m. in the 1st session and 12.00 noon in the 2 nd session of the examination. The candidate shall not be permitted to go to the toilet during the last 20 minutes of the examination in each session.
The candidates shall be required to check their roll number and occupy the seats allotted to them by 9.00 a.m.
The candidate should not tamper the seal of the Test Booklets before
– 9.30 a.m. of General paper (Paper I) – in 1st session
– 11.00 a.m. of Subjects (Paper II) – in 2nd session
|First||I||100||1 Hour (09.30 AM to 10.30 AM)|
|Second||II||200||2 Hours (11.00 AM to 01.00 PM)|
KSET Exam Pattern
Paper-I :- Fifty (50) multiple choice questions of two marks each will be given candidate would be required to answer all fifty (50) questions. All questions are compulsory.
Paper-II: – will consist of 100 objective type compulsory questions from the subject selected by the candidate. Each question will carry 2 marks.
How to Download KSET Hall Ticket 2021?
- Go to the official site of KSET website.
- Select the required notification on the Home page.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the login page.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download the admit card and print it for future purpose.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
11.04.2021 is the Exam date for Assistant Professor on KSET 2021.
KSET Admit card 2021 will be released at the first week of the April, 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and admit card downloading direct link also available on this page.