Kerala State Electricity Board Recruitment 2022 Notification Released on NATS- Check Job Vacancy, Eligibility, Online Application and Other Details: Kerala State Electricity Board Limited (KSEB) is currently hiring Technician (Diploma) and Graduate Apprentices through NATS portal. There are 284 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The aspirants who are eligible to apply for this recruitment should apply before the last date. The link to apply for this recruitment is provided at bottom of this page.
KSEB Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
|Kerala State Electricity Board Limited (KSEB)|
Name of the Post
|Technician (Diploma) and Graduate Apprentices|
Number of Vacancy
|Last Date (NATS portal)||
|Last Date (KSEB)||
KSEB Job Vacancy 2022 Details
There are 282 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy distribution is provided below.
- Graduate Apprentices – 142
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – 142
KSEB Job Age Limit:
According to the notification, the age of the candidates should between the age limit as per Apprenticeship Rules.
KSEB Recruitment Qualification:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should possess the educational qualification of Graduate & Diploma holders who passed during 2019, 2020 & 2021 are eligible to apply. The exact details of the educational qualification with respect to the post they want to apply for is provided at bottom of this page.
- Graduate Apprentices – They should possess first Class Engineering Degree [Four/three year duration (for lateral entry)] awarded by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Applicants should have first Class Diploma (3 year duration) awarded by State Technical Board/University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks
KSEB Job Experience:
Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship and having one year or more experience are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
KSEB Recruitment Salary:
The selected candidates are eligible to get the stipend of Rs.8,000/- to Rs.9,000/- as per the notification.
KSEB Job Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be done through the final rank list which would be prepared according to categories General / SC / ST / OBC on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates. Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates will be available from 24 February 2022. The link to apply for this recruitment and download the notification is available at bottom of this page.
How to Apply for KSEB Recruitment 2022:
- Go to official website of NATS.
- Make the search for the Kerala State Electricity Board Limited (KSEB).
- Download and read the job description carefully.
- If you are eligible then go to NATS Portal. Click ‘Enroll’.
- Complete the application form and a unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated. By using this details, Login.
- Click Establishment Request Menu.
- Click Find Establishment Upload Resume.
- Then choose Establishment name by typing “Kerala State Electricity Board Limited Pattom” and search
- Click apply and fill your details, then submit.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
Candidates can apply for this KSEB Recruitment 2022 by apply through NATS Portal.
The KSEB Recruitment 2022 shortlist will be released soon
Candidates can download the KSEB Recruitment 2022 notification by using the link provided at bottom of this page.