KRCL Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer Recruitment 2021 Out – Salary Rs. 15600-39100 PM. Hey!!! Konkan Railway Corporation Limited has uploaded latest employment news for the recruitment of Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer [Dy.CEE @USBRL J&K] and (Dy.CEE/P) Vacancy. KRCL notification of new job opening in Railway has added energy to those candidates waiting for the latest railway jobs.
Intrigued candidates can utilize KRCL Jobs opportunity by submitting offline applications on or before 22/05/2021 by 17:30 hrs. To download Notification 2021 PDF and Application Form, Candidates can click on the link available now.
KRCL Recruitment 2021 Application Form
Name of the Board
|Konkan Railway Corporation Limited|
|Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer [Dy.CEE @USBRL J&K] and (Dy.CEE/P)|
|Last Date to Apply||
Mode of Apply
Short Information: before applying, KRCL job seekers have to make sure they fit eligibility norms and conditions as described in the official notification. No Applications to be considered after the due date.
About Konkan Railway Corporation Limited:
Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is a Union Government Company headquartered at CBD Belapur in Navi Mumbai that operates Konkan Railway and also undertakes other railway-related projects. The railway (railroad) route of KRCL covers the coastal districts of Maharashtra, Goa and Karnataka states of India. The company started its full operations of trains on 26 January 1998.The first passenger train which ran on Konkan railway tracks on 20 March 1993 between Udupi and Mangalore.
KRCL Eligibility Criteria 2021:
Candidates must having the below eligibility to apply for this above said vacancy
- Officer of IRSEE cadre of IR who have at least five (5) years of group ‘A” service OR Electrical Officer of Indian Railway who have spent at least ten (10) years in office cadre including Gr. “B” service OR Officer of railway PSU’s of Electrical wing, who are working in the scale of E-05 OR officer of Railway PSU of Electrical wing who has completed at least three (03) years of service in E-4 level.
- JAG, in 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-12. (as per 6th CPC PB-3, Rs.15600-39100 with GP Rs.7600/-) OR In 7th CPC Pay Matrix Level-11 (as per 6th CPC PB-3, Rs.15600- 39100 with GP Rs.6600/-) (with an experience of minimum 03 years in Sr Scale: who may be considered for charge allowance for posting in JAG) OR in IDA scale E-5 or E-4 with 3 years experience.
- Cumulative working experience of 10 years in Estimation/ Construction/ maintenance of Railway Electrification, OHE, PSI, SCADA construction and maintenance of electrical overhead / underground transmission / distribution, substations & Tunnel ventilation, tunnel lighting & firefighting system, Electrification work of Station buildings / platforms etc.
- The officer having experience in design, planning, construction, execution, coordination and contract management of Railway projects such as Railway Electrification, OHE/PSI/SCADA, Tunnel ventilation & monitoring shall be preferable.
Candidate’s age limit must be below 64 years as on date of notification.
Konkan Railway Job Description:
The officer shall be primarily responsible for all electrical works related to USBRL project including design and drawings, specifications, execution and monitoring of progress of field works such as Railway Electrification, OHE/PSI/SCADA, tunnel ventilation and lighting, firefighting system, Power supply arrangement, Service buildings, platforms, circulating area, approach roads, staff quarters, general electrification of service building at tunnel and bridge portals etc.
Konkan Railway Selection Process 2021:
- Selection criteria will be as mentioned in Ministry of Railway, Railway Board’s letter No.2017/E(O)II/41/5 dated 25.05.2017 and no.2018/E(O)II/41/1 dated 07.03.2018.
- Eligible suitable applicants will be short-listed on the basis of eligibility and experience, if required, as per Vacancy Notice.
KRCL Salary Package 2021:
The Selected applicants will get following pay scale post wise:
|Post Name||Salary Package|
|Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer (Dy.CEE/P)||JAG in 7th CPC Pay Matrix -12 (in 6th CPC, PB03,Rs.15600-39100 with Grade pay Rs. 7600/-)|
|Deputy Chief Electrical Engineer [Dy.CEE @USBRL J&K]|
How to Apply for KRCL Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should ensure that they see the instructions, eligibility and other details of the notification on www.konkanrailway.com under the link Departments->Human Resources->Recruitment->Notification. Applications in prescribed format as given on the above link and completed in all respects along with enclosures and clearly mentioning the above Notification No. and Post applied for should reach to Deputy Chief Personnel Officer/HQ on email id: krclredepu @krcl.co.in on or before 22/05/2021 by 17:30 hrs.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Officer of IRSEE cadre of IR who have at least five (5) years of group ‘A” service OR Electrical Officer of Indian Railway who have spent at least ten (10) years in office cadre including Gr. “B” service OR Officer of railway PSU’s of Electrical wing, who are working in the scale of E-05 OR officer of Railway PSU of Electrical wing who has completed at least three (03) years of service in E-4 level.
Candidate’s age limit must be Below 55 years as on date of notification.
Eligible suitable applicants will be short-listed on the basis of eligibility and experience, if required, as per Vacancy Notice.