Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply Online for Service Quality Manager-HO & SUPPORT-Service Quality Vacancies | Check Details Here!!! Kotak Mahindra Bank has has released the recruitment notification for the post of Service Quality Manager-HO & SUPPORT-Service Quality through Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021. Candidates willing to apply for this recruitment can check the details of Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 on the official website.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment eligibility details such as Educational Qualification, Application Dates, Pay Scale, Application Procedure and Other related is available here. Stay us for further updates.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Kotak Mahindra Bank|
Name of the post
|Service Quality Manager-HO & SUPPORT-Service Quality|
|No of vacancies||
About Kotak Mahindra
Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited is an Indian private sector bank headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It offers banking products and financial services for corporate and retail customers in the areas of personal finance, investment banking, life insurance, and wealth management. As of February 2021, it is the third largest Indian private sector bank by market capitalization, with 1600 branches & 2519 ATMs.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Eligibility Criteria:
The candidates should have pass in Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized board. Candidates are expected to have the experience as per the norms of the board. Refer the official notification for more details about this recruitment.
Kotak Mahindra Bank Salary Details:
The candidates who will be selected for this recruitment will get the salary as per the norms of the board. No information’s are mention in the notification about the salary.
Job Role :
- Leading Service Quality initiatives, interventions and outreach programmes for the region with the objective of driving a culture of best in class service delivery
- Engage with all branches and drive a culture of Service Excellence through Zero Defects and First Time Right leading to reduction in customer complaints, regulatory escalations and improvement in NPS
- Leading projects for process improvement and service excellence focused on adherence to TAT for Service Requests, Complaints count to remain within ORM guidelines, Escalations reduction, First Pass improvement, NPS betterment and other relevant themes.
- Periodic Branch and Regional Office visits physically / digitally as applicable to assess health of service and review SQ parameters and handhold staff to enable improvements required in areas of opportunities
- Conducting periodic reviews with RBH and Area Managers on Region / cluster level performances on critical to SQ parameters and charting out improvement plans and following through for necessary curing / implementation
- Root Cause Analysis of Customer Escalations (Regulatory, Sr Mgmt) to understand service delivery gaps and bottlenecks and working with relevant stakeholders in the channel and HO on the actionables with a focus on reduction of escalations
- Drive a culture of exceptional service delivery through R&R programmes at local, regional and national level while also ensuring that the right behavior is driven through reduction of blackspots / 5k debits
- Support regional programme verticals viz S2W, Priority, NR, TASC on SQ impact items
Job requirements for Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021:
- 6 – 8 years of work experience in Customer Service, Service Quality with a Retail distribution set up
- Domain knowledge of Branch Banking and Retail Liabilities would be preferred with exposure to working on transformation projects
- Strong analytical skills to derive insights from data and create actionables thereof
- Excellent networking skills to build rapport and consultatively engage with employees, managers etc.
- Ability to drive change, innovation and impact through active engagement, outreach and project management
- Ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork / collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills including proficiency in MS Office tools (MS Excel and Powerpoint)
- Candidate should be open to traveling extensively
Kotak Mahindra Bank Selection Process:
The candidates who applied for this recruitment will be subjected to the interview/ skill test/ any other selection process. Stay connected with us for further updates regarding this. The selection process will be intimated to the candidates.
How to Apply Kotak Mahindra Bank Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official website of Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Go to the Careers and click the job you want to apply
- Read the job description carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Key in the details and click submit.
- Take a printout of your application for future use.
Total of various vacancies are allotted for the post.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here.
The post name is Service Quality Manager-HO & SUPPORT-Service Quality.