KRCL Chief Vigilance Officer Recruitment 2021 Out Apply Online – MMRCL Jobs Vacancy Notification Here!!! konkan railway corporation limited (KRCL), Mumbai metro rail corporation limited (MMRC) a Public Sector Undertaking under the Ministry of Railways, has published the recruitment notification for the post of Chief Vigilance Officer for filling up 1 vacancy on basis of deputation. Eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before the last date (16.04.2021). Interested aspirants can check the eligibility details, selection process, age limit etc are given below in our blog.
MMRC Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Mumbai metro rail corporation limited (MMRC)|
Name of the post
|Chief Vigilance Officer|
|No of vacancies||
Eligibility Criteria for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021:
- As per the notification Candidates must be in Group ‘A’ Officers working as Joint Secretary / IG / Director/ DIG/ DS level posts in Govt. of India are eligible for apply to the post.
- The Group ‘A’ Officer should have experience between 14 to 18 years belonging to IRSE / IRSME/ IRSEE/ IRSSE/ IRS/ ITS/ IRPS/ Ministry of Defence/ any other Group ‘A’ service of Govt. of India. Officer with executive experience between 14 to 18 years working in State & Central PSU’s / PSE’s, Autonomous Bodies holding post equivalent to Joint Secretary / Director / Deputy Secretary level in Govt of India are eligible for this post.
- Candidates must be select on Period of deputation; Initially period of deputation will be for a period of 03 years which can be extended up to 05 years. The interested Candidates can download the application from the official notification pdf.
- The salary for Maharashtra holding post equivalent to the Deputy Secretary Level/ director level post of Rs. 37,400 – 67,000/- with Grade Pay Rs. 8,700 to Rs. 10,000/- equivalent to Level 13, Level 13A & Level 14 of 7th CPC. Kindly Visit to Official Notification for More Information, Notification Links is Given Below.
- The Pay & Allowances the deputations shall be entitled to draw pay being drawn in the parent organization. Additionally, allowance and allowance applicable as per MMRCL HR Policy to deputations.
Konkan Railway Selection Process:
The Method of selection is based On Deputation (The Officers applying for the post of CVO will not be allowed to withdraw candidature subsequently and it will be the responsibility of the respective cadre controlling authorities to ensure the release of the officers in the event of their selection).
How to Apply For Konkan Railway Recruitment 2021:
Candidates should have send the Applications in the prescribed format through proper channel to General Manager (HR), Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation Ltd, New MMRCL Transit Office, E Block, Bandra- Kurla Complex, Bandra (East), Mumbai- 400 051 on or before the last date (16.04.2021) to the authority should send the following information/documents along with applications. refer official notification pdf for more details.
The board having 1 vacancies allotted for these post.
The last date for the application is 16.04.2021.
Candidates can download the application from the official notification pdf send through the proper channel. Refer above steps.