Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata Traffic Manager (HOD) Careers 2021 – Check out Latest Vacancy, Salary Structure and Eligibility Criteria – Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata has released a notification for filling up the post of Traffic Manager in the rank of Head of the Department by absorption through composite method. Office from major ports who fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply for this recruitment. Candidates will be selected based on their ACR/ APAR grading. Check out the entire post for the brief description about the selection process and application procedure. Official notification was linked with this post for your preference.
KPT Traffic Manager HOD Recruitment Details
Name of the Board
|Kolkata Port Trust|
Name of the Post
|Traffic Manager (HOD)|
|Number of Vacancies||
|Last Date for Online Application||
KPT Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be working as officers in major port trusts to apply for this recruitment and candidate should have completed their graduation from recognized university or an institution and possess 7 years experience in shipping or cargo operations or railway transportation in an executive cadre in an industrial or commercial or Government undertakings.
- Candidate age limit must not exceed the maximum age limit of 45. Candidate must graded as Very Good in overall grading of ACRs or APARs The crucial date of all the conditions from eligibility criteria will be last date of closing of applications that is 26.04.2021
- For absorption through composite method candidates who has been working as Traffic Deptt. Of all major port trusts with pay scale of Rs. 32,900 to Rs. 58,000 and 3 years of regular service is eligible. And for deputation officers holding the post of General Manager (traffic) or Dy. General Manager (traffic) or equivalent posts with pay scale of Rs. 32,900 to Rs. 58,000 and 3 years of regular work experience in Government or semi government or PSU or autonomous bodies on all major port trusts will be eligible.
Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Kolkata Recruitment 2021:
Candidates will be selected based on promotion or absorption through composite method or deputation. Candidates who are working as Deptt traffic manager with good APARs records will get promoted as Traffic Manager
Or candidate will be selected based on absorption through composite method that is when an officer working outside the cadre or outside the direct line will get promoted as Traffic Manager is regularly absorbed in the post/grade.
Or selected through deputation that is candidate who has been working as General Manager in traffic or equivalent post from outside the department will be posted as Traffic Manager for temporary period of time. Besides of all candidate will be selected based on their ACRs and APARs grading
Kolkata Port Trust Salary Structure
Selected candidates will get paid in the pay scale of Rs 100000 to 260000 pre revised as Rs. 43,200 to Rs. 66,000. And after completing three years Traffic Manager’s pay scale will get evaluated and paid for Rs. 1, 20,000 to Rs. 2, 80,000.
For the post of Traffic manager Candidate will be paid for Rs 100000 to 260000 (included Basic pay and Grade pay) and this salary is pre revised from Rs. 43,200 to Rs. 66,000. After completed three years as Traffic manager HOD candidates will get pay rise for Rs. Rs. 1,20,000 to Rs. 2,80,000 and this salary were pre-revised from Rs. 51,300 to Rs-73,000
Kolkata Port Trust Documents Required
Candidates should send the listed documents and downloaded filled online application. The document were listed below
- Certified copies of APARs for last 5 years by am officer not below the rank of Dy.HOD signed by Dy. Chairman or Chairman. If APARs of particular year is not available then No report Certificate along with APARs of the preceding years.
- Certified towards the proof of Educational qualifications, past work experience and pre received pay scale
- No objection certificate from the respected ports
- Vigilance and Administrative clearance certificate as per annexure II format
- The veracity of professional certificate and caste certificate and two passport size colored photographs
KPT Last Date to Apply
The online application should be filled before 26.04.2021 and should send the filled application form download from online and the document listed above through proper channel within 15 days of last date of the receipt of the application that is 11.05.2021
Kolkata Port Trust Online Application Details
- Candidates go to Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata recruitment portal that is shipmin.nic.in
- Then click new registration after that you will get your own registration ID and Password
- Then find the post named “Filling up the post of Traffic Manager by absorption through composite method”
- Then click apply online candidate who already applied in circular no admin. / 7282/1/TM dated on 16.12.2020 no need to apply
- After completing the application procedure download the filled application form and attach the required documents name the envelope as “Application for the post of Traffic Manager in Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata” and send it to Sr. Personal Officer (I/C), Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port, Kolkata, 15 Strand Road, Kolkata -700001
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates should have apply online before 26.04.2021 and should send the filled application form download from online and the document listed above through proper channel before 11.05.2021
There were one vacancies offered for the post of Traffic manager HOD in Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port
Selected candidate will get paid for Rs 100000 to 260000 pre revised as Rs. 43,200 to Rs. 66,000. And after completing three years Traffic Manager’s pay scale will get evaluated and paid for Rs. 1, 20,000 to Rs. 2,80,000