KMC Medical Officer Recruitment 2021 Out – Walk In Interview!! Kolkata Municipal Corporation (KMC) has released the recruitment notification for the post of medical officer for part time and full time for filling up 121 vacancies contractual basis under the Kolkata City NUHM Society. Applicants who are looking for jobs can use this huge opportunity.
The walk in interview will be going to be held on 17.05.2021 & 24.05.2021. So the interested candidates can attend the interview. KMC Recruitment eligibility criteria such as qualification, age limit, and selection process are mention below in our blog.
Kolkata Municipal Corporation Medical Officer Recruitment Details:
Name of the Board
|Kolkata Municipal Corporation|
Name of the post
No of vacancies
17.05.2021 & 24.05.2021
KMC Medical Officer Vacancy Details:
- The board has allotted for the post of medical officer for part time and full time for filling up 121 vacancies contractual basis under the Kolkata City NUHM Society.
- Medical officer (full time) – 50(fifty) [UR- 5, SC-1S, S.T-05, O.B.C-A-12, O.B.C-B-07, Unreserved (Person with Disabilities) -03.]
- Medical officer (part time) – 71 (Seventy one)
KMC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates should have pass in MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship.
- The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and mere possession of the same dose not entitles the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application. Check the official notification for more details about the recruitment.
KMC Medical Officer Age Limit 2021:
The candidates should have age Upto 62 years as on 1st May, 2021 are eligible for apply to the post.
KMC Recruitment 2021 Salary:
- Medical officer (full time) – The selected candidates will get Consolidated Remuneration Rs 60,000/- per month.
- Medical officer (part time) – The selected candidates will get Consolidated Remuneration Rs 24, 000/- (Twenty four thousand) per month.
Refer the official notification for more details about this.
KMC Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The candidate’s selection is based on interview only. Aspirants must attend the venue on reporting time to the prescribed address. It is purely on a contractual basis.
Interested candidates are requested to visit the official website of KMC -www.kmcgov.in to download Application format and fill the application with mandatory document must to carry for the interview. The Essential Qualifications mentioned are the minimum and the candidate to claim selection. All the essential qualifications must be completed on the date of submission of application.
|Name of the Post||Interview Date and Time||Interview Venue|
|Medical Officer||17.05.2021/11.30 AM.||Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society. 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013.|
|Medical Officer (Part-time)||24.05.2021/ 11-30 AM.||Room No. 254, 2nd Floor, PMU, Kolkata City NUHM Society. 5, S.N. Banerjee Road, Kolkata-700013.|
Documents Required For KMC Recruitment 2021:
The originals & photocopies of each of the following documents stated below must be brought at the time of Interview and enclosed the photocopies of documents with the application.
- Age Proof of Certificate (Madhyamik or equivalent examination certificate)
- Certificate of MBBS and Registration.
- MBBS from a MCI recognized Institute with 1 year compulsory Internship
- Caste certificate.
- Photo proof Identity card (Passport or Voter ID)
- Proof of Address (Passport or Voter ID or Aadhaar ID)
How to apply Kolkata Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website kmcgov.in.
- Click “Recruitment / Result/Training” find the advertisement for MO Posts, click on the advertisement.
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- Download the application form then fill up the form correctly.
- Now you can attend the interview at prescribed venue.
[Table id=5672 /]
The interview is going to be held on 17.05.2021 & 24.05.2021
The candidates can attend the interview. Refer above steps
The candidate’s age should be 62 years as on 01.05.2021.