KLA Tencor Careers 2021 Out – Campus Drive Chennai || Engineer Vacancy: KLA-Tencor is accepting online applications for Software Engineers. Candidates from the 2018/2019/2020/2021 batches are eligible to apply. Engineer-AI & ML for engineering graduates is scheduled to be hired at KLA Tencor Software off Campus Drive 2021 in Chennai. The eligibility requirements and application process are outlined in detail below.
The deadline to apply for the Drive is May 14, 2021. The drive will take place on May 16, 2021. Candidates who are eligible and interested will apply for the position. The specifics of the KLA Tencor positions are mentioned below; interested applicants can learn more about the positions by visiting our blog.
KLA Tencor Careers 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Engineer-AI & ML|
May 16, 2021
May 14, 2021
About KLA Tencor:
- KLA is a global leader in diversified electronics for the semiconductor manufacturing ecosystem. Virtually every electronic device in the world is produced using our technologies. No laptop, smartphone, wearable device, voice-controlled gadget, flexible screen, VR device or smart car would have made it into your hands without us. KLA invents systems and solutions for the manufacturing of wafers and reticles, integrated circuits, packaging, printed circuit boards and flat panel displays.
- The innovative ideas and devices that are advancing humanity all begin with inspiration, research and development. KLA focuses more than average on innovation and in 2019 we invested 15% of sales back into R&D. Our expert teams of physicists, engineers, data scientists and problem solvers work together with the world’s leading technology providers to accelerate the delivery of tomorrow’s electronic devices. Life here is exciting and our teams thrive on tackling really hard problems. There is never a dull moment with us.
KLA Tencor Software off Campus Drive 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Before being considered for the KLA Tencor Recruitment 2021, an applicant must meet all of the requirements. As a result, go over everything in this section again. Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/EC/Electrical/ME) from the 2018/19/20/21 batch and have a strong academic record (7.5 GPA / 75% overall).
KLA is currently hiring for 2 roles:
- AI Algorithm Engineer
- AI HPC Engineer
AI Algorithm Engineer
- Develop deep learning and machine learning algorithms for the world’s most advanced semiconductor inspection platforms.
- Combine DL with traditional computer vision and image processing.
- Investigate and apply linear and nonlinear optimization methods.
- Contribute to the development of mission-critical, high-quality optical inspection algorithms.
AI HPC Engineer
- Improve the efficiency of the Algorithm to further advance technology and creativity around the world.
- a desire to model Al output theoretically and use parallel computing
- System parallelism can be implemented on a variety of parallel HW architectures (eg GPUs)
- Using SW frameworks, optimise the most difficult Al workloads (eg. CUDA)
- Anyone with an eLitmus account will recommend this job to their mates.
- As a thank you, eLitmus will give you a cash reward of Rs. 20,000. (paid to a bank account of an Indian resident post applicable tax deductions by eLitmus)
- Only if the successful applicant who is offered the job completes 6 calendar months of continuous employment with the business will the referral be paid.
- Under the referral area, the referred candidate should have entered your eLitmus login email id / eLitmus candidate id.
How to Apply KLA Tencor Careers 2021?
- Candidates should visit the given link @ https://www.kla-tencor.com/.
- Check the career page, and click the “Engineer-AI & ML” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The deadline to apply for the Drive is May 14, 2021.
The drive will take place on May 16, 2021.
Candidates must have completed BE/B.Tech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/EC/Electrical/ME) from the 2018/19/20/21 batch and have a strong academic record (7.5 GPA / 75% overall).