Kerala X th Equivalency Examination May 2021 Notification Out- Online Registration!!!!
- Kerala Pareesksha Bhavan will conduct Kerala SSLC SAY exam 2021 from 24.05.2021 to 03.06.2021. The board will release the supplementary exam notification on the official website. Candidates can download the Kerala SSLC time table 2021 online as a PDF file. Kerala SSLC time table 2021 will specify the date of examination, duration, and subject along with their code.
- The online registration starts from the 15.04.2021. The process will be ends on 22.04.2021.
- Candidates should refer the official notification for more details about the Kerala X th Equivalency Examination May 2021 such as such as Educational Qualification, Selection process, Age Limit, Application Dates, Pay Scale, Application Procedure and Other related is available on the official notification pdf.
- The board will release Kerala SSLC exam Equivalency application form 2021 along with the notification PDF. Candidates should download the Kerala SSLC apply online 2021, fill it out properly without any mistakes, and the school authorities should register for the candidates online on the official website – www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
- Candidates should complete the Kerala SSLC exam Equivalency application form 2021 within the specified time mentioned by the board. If not, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam 2021. The candidates need to pay the Kerala SSLC exam application form 2021 fee, Rs 100/- for the registration process.
- Students can complete the registration process by following certain definite procedures. The step to step procedure to complete the Kerala SSLC registration 2021given below.
How to Submit Kerala SSLC Exam Application Form 2021?
Step 1: Visit the official website of the Kerala SSLC board- www.keralapareekshabhavan.in
Step 2: Download the “Kerala SSLC Exam Notification PDF 2021” and take a printout of the application form.
Step 3: Candidates need to fill out the application form 2021 properly without any mistakes under the guidance of the school authorities.
Step 4: The school authorities shall register for the candidates online on the Kerala SSLC examination board portal.
Step 5: Candidates can take a printout of the Kerala SSLC application form 2021 for further reference.
The board name is SSLC examination government of kerala.
The exam will be starts from 24.05.2021.
The registration process will be ends on 22.04.2021.