Kerala TTC Exam Notification 2023: The Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan released the TCC Supplementary Examination notification. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can check the exam details and other information mentioned below.
Kerala TTC Supplementary Exam 2023:
|Name of the Board||Kerala Pareeksha Bhavan|
|Name of the Exam||TCC Supplementary Examination|
|Last Date to Apply||23.11.2023|
Kerala TTC Supplementary Exam 2023 Eligibility:
Teacher students who have completed TTC course in 2004-05 syllabus (failed in any 1st year subjects from 2004 onwards and 2nd year subjects from 2005 onwards) can appear for the examination as private
Kerala TTC 2023 Exam Time Table:
The Exam date and schedule will be published later.
Kerala TTC 2023 Admit Card:
The admission ticket for the candidates can be obtained from Diets 5 days before the commencement of the examination.
Kerala TTC 2023 Examination Fee:
The fee rates for the examination are given below. The fees collected should be deposited in the treasury in the head of account “0202-01-102-99 Examination Fees” on specified days.
All category students have to pay Rs.50/- as certificate fee. The diet principals should deposit the fee in the treasury on the due date in the head of account 0202-01-102-92 other receipt.
Kerala TTC Supplementary Exam 2023 Important Dates:
|Dates to be accepted in examination fee diets||13/11/2023 to 23/11/2023|
|Date of payment of fees received to the Treasury||25/11/2023|
|Dates for receipt of fee with fine||27/11/2023 to 29/11/2023|
|Date of payment of examination fee with fine at||01/12/2023|
|The fee for the certificate should deposited in the date treasury not be||01/12/2023|
|Date to receive candidate list and question paper statement to the examination hall||11/12/2023|
|Last date for TTI/ DIET Principals to download A & B list from Pariksha Bhavan website and submit it to the concerned exam center||22/12/2023|
How to Apply for Kerala TTC Supplementary Exam 2023?
- Candidates should submit the application in the format given as “Annexure A” to this notification before November 23, 2023, at 4 PM, along with the prescribed fee, to the Diet Principal of the district.
- If the candidate is appearing for the 1st and 2nd year examinations together, separate applications must be submitted for each year.
- Candidates appearing for the examination should submit the application fee and certificate at the Diet Centers of the concerned district.
- Computerized mark lists are not required to be submitted along with the application in diets.
- No application, fee, or certificate needs to be collected at the examination center.
The last date to apply for the exam is November 23, 2023.
Teacher students who have completed the TTC course in the 2004-05 syllabus (failed in any 1st year subjects from 2004 onwards and 2nd year subjects from 2005 onwards) can appear for the examination as private
The exam date and schedule will be published later.