Kerala tourism’s campaign bags prestigious PATA Grand award. Kerala Tourism’s ”Human by Nature” campaign won the prestigious PATA Grand Award 2020. The campaign got this award for Marketing, giving a boost to the state’s tourism industry, which has been affected by coronavirus pandemic. This award event was held online.
- The campaign has helped in achieving Kerala’s record growth rate of 17.2 per cent in 2019 which stands to be the highest growth rate in tourism arrivals in 24 years.
- Tourism Minister of Kerala, Kadakampally Surendran, Tourism Secretary Rani George, Tourism Director P. Bala Kiran, PATA Chief Executive Officer Mario Hardy and Macao Government Tourism Office (MGT) Director Maria Helena de Senna Fernandes attended the Ecent.
About The PATA Grand Award:
- The PATA Gold Awards was established in 1984. It recognizes exceptional achievement in a variety of endeavors. It acknowledges and rewards the very best of Asia Pacific’s travel industry.
- This year, the awards were announced virtually giving three Grand title winners and 21 Gold Awards.
- Capital: Thiruvananthapuram
- Chief Minister: Pinarayi Vijayan
- Governor: Arif Mohammed Khan
1) Which state topped in NSO Survey literacy chart with the Rate of 96.2%? – Kerala
2) Recently, which state launched Chief Minister’s Entrepreneurship Development Programme to address working capital shortage? – Kerala
3) India International Seafood Show held in which city? – Kochi
4) What is the Mascot of Kerala State Dragonfly Festival 2020? – Pantalu
5) Who is the New Chief Secretary of Kerala? – Senior IAS Officer Vishwas Mehta
6) Name the first Marine ambulance which is inaugurated by Kerala CM Pinrayi Vijayan? – Pratheeksha
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|