Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Result 2021 – Download AE Grade 3 Cut off Marks & Merit List: Kerala Public Service Commission will release the result for the post of Engineering Assistant Grade 3. The examination was held on 04.08.2021. There are 83 numbers of vacancies for the post. Applied candidates can download the Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Result 2021 in our blog.
Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Result 2021 Details:
The Board’s Name
|Kerala Public Service Commission|
The Post’s Title
|Engineering Assistant Grade 3|
|Number of Openings||
Result Release Soon
Kerala PSC AE Grade 3 Cut off Marks & Merit List 2021:
- Candidates who took the Kerala Public Service Commission (Kerala PSC) AE Written Exam will release soon their results from the authority.
- Once the official KPSC Engineering Assistant Grade 3 Exam Results 2021 are released, a direct link to them will be provided below on this page.
- The Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Merit List 2021 will include candidates who received the maximum mark in the exam.
- The Merit List, which will include the candidates’ names and contact information, will be compiled and made available on the official website.
The level of the question paper, the number of people who applied for the examination, and the availability of the positions will all determine the cut-off marks for the examination, and cut-offs will differ per candidate category (Sc, ST, BC & General).
How to download Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer Result 2021?
- Visit the keralapsc.gov.in official website.
- The Kerala Public Service Commission’s (Kerala PSC) home page loads.
- Select “Result Section” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be led to a page with available links.
- The Kerala PSC Assistant Engineer (AE) Result 2021 may be seen here.
- After that, fill in the relevant information.
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Check your score to see whether you’re qualified and then download it.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|
The examination was held on 04.08.2021.
There are 83 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The board will release the result soon as possible.