KHC Office Attendant Recruitment 2020 Notification Released. High Court of Kerala has issued the Notification for Office Attendant post (Special Recruitment for differently abled persons). Date of commencement of Step-I & Step-II processes from 24.09.2020 to 14.10.2020. Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020 details are given below.
Kerala High Court Recruitment 2020:
|Name of the Board
|High Court of Kerala
|24.09.2020 to 14.10.2020
Candidates should have passed S.S.L.C or equivalent and should not have acquired graduation.
- General Reserve Engineer Force or in the Territorial Army, as the case may be, and the period of unemployment on discharge up to a maximum of five years provided he has not completed the age of 50 years.
- Age relaxation upto 5 years will be granted to widows subject to the condition that in no case upper age limit shall exceed 50 years.
For Deaf and hard of hearing /Low vision/ Blindness: –
Candidates born between 02/01/1970 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
For Locomotor Disability: –
Candidate’s born between 02/01/1974 and 01/01/2002 (both days inclusive) is eligible to apply.
Scale of Pay:
Rs. 216500 – Rs. 35700
Mode of Selection:
- Selection will be on the basis of Written Test and Interview.
- The written test will be of Objective Type. The Objective Test with 100 minutes (75 mins + 25 mins of compensatory time) duration to be answered in OMR Answer Sheet will have 4 topics (Total 100 marks)
- Interview: The interview is for 10 marks. The minimum marks for being included in the ranked list will be 35% in the interview.
No application fee is charged.
How to Apply?
- The online application process has two parts – Step-l and Step-II. ‘Step-I/ New Applicant is the first part for registration of the applicants.
- ‘Step-II/ Registered Applicant’ is the second part of the process for those applicants who had completed Step-I.
- A candidate’s online application is complete only if he/she completes both the steps which include the submission of application by clicking the ‘FINAL SUBMISSION’ option available in Step -I process.
- Candidates are advised to have a valid Mobile Number / valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the recruitment process. No request for change of Mobile Number/e-mail |D will be entertained. High Court will send various intimations relating to the recruitment as SMS/e-mail to this Mobile Number/e-mail ID.
- In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she may create his/her e-mail (ID before applying online.
- If the candidate does not mention his/her Mobile Number/e-mail ID, no intimation relating to the recruitment will be sent to the candidate. Such candidates will have to visit the recruitment portal frequently for getting information about the recruitment.
- Before applying online, a candidate will be required to have a scanned (digital) image of his photograph and signature (in a pen drive or CD).
- After uploading photos and sign enter all the details correct or not check once
- The candidates should take printout of Application and keep it for future reference. They need not send the printout of the online application or any other documents to the High Court.
Apply Online – Link Activate on 24.09.2020
[table id=5606 /]