Kerala High Court Judicial Service Examination Notification 2019 – 45 Vacancies
Kerala High Court has released Notification for the Post of 45 Judicial Service Examination 2019. Applications are invited from Eligible Candidates. Candidates can apply through online from 04.02.2019 to 11.03.2019.
Kerala High Court Vacancy Details:
Total Vacancy: 45
Name of the Post:
Judicial Service Examination – 2019
- ST – 01 Posts
- Nadars included in SIUC – 01 Posts
- SC converts to Christianity – 01 Posts
- Hindu Nadars – 01 Posts
- Latin Catholics/Anglo Indians – 01 Posts
- OBC (8th item in Rule 17(1), Part II, KS & SSR) – 01 Posts
- Latin Catholics/Anglo Indians – 02 Posts
- Probable – 37 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should Not Exceed 35 Years as on 01.01.2019. For Age relaxation details, Candidates can refer the Official Notification.
Education Qualification: Candidate Should have completed Degree in Law recognized by the bar council of india.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on
- Prelims Exam
- Mains Exam
Pay Scale: Rs. 27,700 to Rs. 44,770/-
Apply Mode: Online
- For SC/ST/Unemployed With Disability – Nil
- For Other Candidates – Rs.1000/-
How to Apply: Candidates can apply online through the website: https://hckrecruitment.nic.in/from 04.02.2019 to 11.03.2019.
|Official Website||Click here|