Karnataka PGCET 2021 Notification Out – Check Exam Date || Apply Online Begins: The Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) will conduct the Karnataka PGCET 2021 for admissions to first-year MBA/MCA/MEW/M.Tech/M.Arch programmes at universities affiliated with Karnataka. Eligible candidates can apply from September 3, 2021 to September 17, 2021.
KEA PGCET 2021 Notification Details:
The Board’s Name
|Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA)|
The Post’s Title
|Karnataka PGCET 2021|
Karnataka PGCET Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Aspirants must have graduated from a recognised university; Applicants must be completed bachelor’s degree in any field. General candidates must have received a minimum of 50% in the total aggregate, with a 5% relaxation for reserved candidates. Students who are taking their qualifying test can apply for the Karnataka PGCET 2021.
- Candidates for M.E. / M.Tech courses must have a B.E. / B. Tech / B.Arch. degree or its equivalent from a recognised university. Candidates with a B.Sc. degree from a recognised university with Mathematics as one of their subjects or a B.E. / B. Tech / B.Sc. (Engineering) degree are eligible to apply for M.Tech programmes offered by Kuvempu University’s Department of Post Graduate Studies and Research in Mathematics and Computer Science.
Gate Candidates: Candidates with valid GATE score are given first preference for admission to all M.E. / M.Tech / M.Arch courses. Such candidates need not appear for PGCET-2021.
Karnataka PGCET Application Fee 2021:
|SC/ST (Karnataka Origin)||Rs. 500|
|General, OBC (Karnataka Origin)||Rs. 650|
Karnataka PGCET Important Dates:
|Name of the Post||Date|
|PGCET 2021 Notification||03.09.2021|
|Apply Online begins||03.09.2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||17.09.2021|
|Last date to Pay Application Fee||18.09.2021|
How to Apply Karnataka PGCET 2021?
- Candidates must go to the KEA’s official website.
- Choose the PGCET Online Application link for 2021.
- Candidates had to click on the “New User? Click Here to Register” link, then fill out the needed information and submit their application. Following that, the Application Number and User-ID will be given to the email address and phone number provided during registration.
- Use your User ID and password to log in.
- Candidates must complete the Student Information Form with the following information.
- Take three copies of the challan and pay the application fee by challan at the designated bank.
- Take a printout of the PGCET 2021 Application Form
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Eligible candidates can apply on are before to 17.09.2021.
Applicants must be completed bachelor’s degree in any field
The Application fee for the General Candidates is Rs. 650/- and Reserved candidates is Rs.500/-.