Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 Out – Apply for 90+ Civil Judge Vacancy Notification || Salary Rs.27700 to Rs. 44770!!!. Karnataka High Court (High Court of Karnataka) has looking energetic aspirants to fill 94 Civil Judge Vacancies. Candidates who are waiting for this opportunity can now apply by using the Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Online Application Form. The board is accepting only online applications. Acceptance of applications will be ended on 27th April 2021.
Candidates if you are interested in applying submit your applications before the ending date. What you have to do is to read all the details and if you are eligible, means if you have the same eligibility criteria which are given on the Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Notification 2021. Then without having any doubts you can apply for this Karnataka Judiciary Recruitment 2021.
Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Karnataka High Court|
Karnataka Judiciary Vacancies:
|Classification of 94 Vacancies|
|Category II (A)||3+10|
|Category II (B)||11+4|
|Category – III (A)||3+3|
Karnataka High Court Eligibility:
- Candidates if you are applying for this recruitment, the age limit should not exceed Thirty Eight years of age in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and Thirty Five years of age in the case of others. The Age relaxation of three years will be provided in the upper age limit.
- Aspirants who have completed their degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India and must have been enrolled as an Advocate can apply for this recruitment. Those above said eligibility criteria are for direct recruitment.
- In case you are an In-service Candidates, then the applicant should be Must be holder of a degree in Law granted by a University established by Law in India, As well as the upper age limit is Forty Three years of age in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe and Forty years of age in the case of others.
Karnataka High Court Salary:
The shortlisted aspirants at Karnataka HC Civil Judge Recruitment 2021 will get a salary as Rs. 27770 to Rs. 44770 per month. Most salaried judges receive insurance benefits (health, life, and dental), sick leave, and a pension upon retirement. Judges also have judicial immunity protection, meaning they cannot be sued for official conduct.
Karnataka High Court Civil Judge Selection Process:
The Eligible candidates will be selected based on direct recruitment on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in a Competitive Examination. The exam consists of Main Written Examination and Viva-Voce. The exam conducted by authorities of High Court.
There are three levels in the selection process as follows:
- Preliminary Examination
- Main Written Examination and
The maximum marks in preliminary exam is 100 marks and it is consists of objective type questions. The main exam is based on one translation paper and the candidates will be required to translate passages in English into Kannada and Kannada into English.
The third level is viva voce, the candidates General Knowledge, grasp of principles of law and suitability for appointment as Civil Judge shall be tested in this level and finally computer test will be conducted for maximum 25 marks.
How to Apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021?
Step 1: Go to the official site of Karnataka Judiciary
Step 2: Now click Recruitment Tab on Home Page
Step 3: Then search Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 Link
Step 4: Click the link, Now Read the detailed recruitment notification
Step 5: Then Refer the Eligibility and application process
Step 6: To apply click apply online link
Step 7: Fill all the details in application form
Step 8: Submit it before the last date ends
Note down the Important Dates:
- The Last Date for submission of Online Application – 27/04/2021
- The Last Date for payment of fee through online – 30/04/2021
- The Last Date for payment of fee through Challan – 30/04/2021
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The last date to apply for Karnataka High Court Recruitment 2021 is 27.04.2021
There are totally 94 vacancies are allotted
The selection process consists of Preliminary Examination, Main Written Examination and and Viva-Voce