Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Notification Released- Check Vacancy, Eligibility, Application and Selection Process: Karnataka Bank has released a notification for the recruitment of Manager’s (Scale-II), Deputy Chief Financial Officer (Dy.CFO) and Chief Security Officer (CSO) on the official site. The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should submit their response before the last date. The link to download the notification is provided below.
Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|Manager’s (Scale-II), Deputy Chief Financial Officer (Dy.CFO) and Chief Security Officer (CSO)|
|Number of Vacancy||
Two and Above
|Last Date (Manager’s (Scale-II))||
Last Date For Other Posts
Karnataka Bank Job Age Limit:
The age of the aspirants should below the upper age limit of 30 years to 55 years with respect to the post they want to apply for. The maximum age limit will vary between the range of mentioned age limit.
Karnataka Bank Job Eligibility:
The candidates who are willing to apply for this recruitment should fulfill the following eligibility criteria with respect to the post they want to apply for.
- Chief Security Officer (CSO) – Captain/Lieutenant or equivalent in Defence service with mentioned experience
- Deputy Chief Financial Officer (Dy.CFO) – A qualified Chartered Accountant.
- Manager’s (Scale-II) – Qualified Chartered Accountants
Karnataka Bank Recruitment Eligibility- Experience:
The aspirants who are willing to apply for this recruitment should have the experience of 5 years to 15 years with respect to the post they want to apply for. The aspirants need to bear relevant experience as mentioned on the notification.
Karnataka Bank Job Salary:
The salary of the candidates will be differing from one post to another and one grade to another. The detailed salary package will be intimated by the board later. Further details can be derived through the notification.
Karnataka Bank Job Application Fee:
The applicants should pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- including GST to apply for the post of Manager’s (Scale-II). In case the applicants belongs to SC/ST category, then they need to pay only Rs.400/- as application fee. This fee should be paid in the form of Demand Draft (DD) favouring “KARNATAKA BANK OFFICER GRADE APPLICATION FEE”
Karnataka Bank Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be done through the interview and interaction on the basis of eligibility, experience and performance of the candidates. The further details of the selection process like interview date/ venue and others will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected for the further updates regarding this.
How to Apply for Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022:
- Go to official website of Karnataka Bank.
- Go to the Careers tab and click the job you want to apply (Chief Security Officer (CSO)/ Deputy Chief Financial Officer (Dy.CFO) / Manager’s (Scale-II)).
- Download the notification and read the job description carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
For Manager’s (Scale-II):
- The application neatly written in the format along with DD for fee and other requisite documents should be sent to the address mentioned below.
The Assistant General Manager (HR & IR),
Karnataka Bank Ltd.,
Head Office, Mahaveera Circle,
Mangalore- 575 002
- Such applications should be superscribing the envelope with “Application for the Post of Manager-Scale II (Chartered Accountant)”.
- The last date to apply for Manager Post is 20.01.2022
For Chief Security Officer (CSO)/ Deputy Chief Financial Officer (Dy.CFO):
- Submit the detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV)/Resume* to [email protected] on or before 28 January 2022 for other posts.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates can download the Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 application by using the link provided above.
This Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022 has released today (04.01.2022).
There 2 and above vacancies allotted for this Karnataka Bank Recruitment 2022.