JSSH Recruitment 2019 Out – Download Application Form. Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital has released notification for Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty Posts. Totally 29 vacancies are allocated these posts. Last Date for admission of application Form 15 January 2020 4:00 PM. Applicants gets more details given below.
JSSH Recruitment 2019
|Board Name||Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital|
|Post Name||Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty Posts|
|Last Date for admission of application Form||15 January 2020 4:00 PM|
29 vacancies are allocated Teaching and Non-Teaching Faculty Posts.
JSSH Age limits:
Candidate should have completed Maximum age 70 years.
JSSH Educational Qualification:
- The Laboratories are NABL accredited since 2015 with complete automation, Laboratory Information System-LIS is in place and the patients can access digitally signed PDF reports through URL in SMS sent to patients.
- Non-invasive cardiology facilities like Echocardiogram, Trans-thoracic echocardiogram, Transoesophageal Echocardiogram (TEE), TMT, Long-term Holter monitoring, Head-Up TiltTest-HUTT and Pulmonary Function Tests etc are fully functional.
- International standard Cath Lab is serving the community with Angiography, Balloon Angioplasty, Stenting, Temporary and Permanent pacemaker placement and intracardiac devices implantation with high standards’
- Similarly in Gastroenterology Upper and Lower GI Endoscopy services are available on a regular basis.
- Neurodiagnostic services like EEG, Electromyogram (EMG), Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) studies etc are fully functional.
- Professor – Rs. 2, 00,000/- per month
- Associate Professor – Rs.1, 65,000/- per month
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 1, 25, 0001- per month
- Specialist Grade – III – Rs. 7th CPC Matrix Level 11, Pay Rs.67700/- plus admissible allowances as per rules per month.
How to Apply for JSSH Recruitment 2019
Step 1: Go to Official site https://www.jsshs.org/career.html
Step 2: Select the notification pdf.
Step 3: Read the notification.
Step 4: Application form available in official site.
Step 5: Download the application form and fill the details and send their postal Address.
The Director, Administrative Block,
Let Floor, Janakpuri Super Specialty Hospital Society, C-28, Janakpuri,
New Delhi – 110058,
Contact Details:- (011-25552023) on or before 15 Jan 2020 till 04.00 p.m.
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube ||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join FaceBook||Click Here|