JSSC CGL Syllabus 2022 – Download JGGLCCE Exam Pattern PDF Here!!! On its official website, the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) has published the SSC CGL Syllabus. For 956 vacancies, the CGL test will be held for the positions of Assistant Bureau Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer, and Planning Assistant. Candidates who plan to take the test can get the syllabus and exam pattern from this page.
JSSC CGL Syllabus 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC)|
|Name of the post||
CGL – Assistant Bureau Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant, Block Supply Officer and Planning Assistant
No of vacancies
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection will be based on the mains exam only.
JSSC CGL Exam Pattern 2021:
The JSSC CGL Main Exam 2022 will be comprised by Three Papers.
|PAPER||NO OF QUESTIONS|
|Paper I||120 Questions|
|Paper II||100 Questions|
|Paper III||150 Questions|
- The Exam Will be Objective Type.
- Each Question Will be of 03 Marks.
- There Will be a Negative Marking of 1 Marks.
- Each paper will be held duration 02 hours
Paper-1 : Language Knowledge – Total 120 Question
|Subject||No. Of Question|
|Hindi Language Knowledge||60|
|English Language Knowledge||60|
Marks obtained in language knowledge will be only qualifying, in which 30% marks will be fixed for passing by adding marks obtained in Hindi and English language knowledge / Marks obtained in this letter will not be added for merit list determination.
Paper 2 Tribal and Regional Language Total 100 Question:
Candidates will be able to give test of any one language in Urdu / Santhali / Kangla / Mundari (Munda) / Ho / Khadia / Kudukh (Uraon) / Kurmali / Khortha / Nagpuri / Panchparayaniya / Oriya on the basis of choice. In this exam, 100 multiple choice questions will be asked from the respective language.
It will be mandatory to obtain 30 percent marks in the identified regional/tribal language.
Paper 3 General Knowledge Total 150 Question:
|Name of Subjects||No. of Questions|
|Knowledge Related to Jharkhand State||40|
JSSC CGL Syllabus 2021:
- History: Ancient India History – Prehistoric age, Indus Valley Civilization, Vedic age, Mahajanpadas, Jainism and Buddhism, Islam religion, Christion religion, Magadh Emperor, Maurya Emperor, Shaks and Kushan rulers, Vardhan dynasty, etc.
- Medieval India History – Arabians attack on India, Mahmood Gajani, Muhammad Gauri, Sultanate period, Vijaynagar Emperor, Bahmani rulers, Religious movements, Mughal emperor, Marathas, etc.
- Modern Indian History – Entry of Foreign companies in India, 1857 revolt, Indian independence movements, Indian National Congress, etc.
- Indian Constitution
- Geography – Continents, Rivers and dams, Mountains, plateaus, passes, forests, vegetation, minerals and ores, Solar system, etc.
Physics – Units and measurement, Force and motion, Electrostatics, Electromagnetic induction, magnetism, Ray optics, wave optics, etc.
Chemistry – Elements and compounds, Periodic table, Metals and nonmetals, Redox reactions, Electrochemistry, Environmental chemistry, organic chemistry, etc.
Biology – Classification of the cell, human body, proteins and vitamins, digestive system, human reproductive system, etc.
- Number System – classification of numbers, divisibility rule, remainder theorem, number of zeroes, prime factors, LCM and HCF, Surds and Indices, problems on numbers, problems on ages, etc.
- Percentage, Profit and Loss, Discount, Simple and Compound Interest, Time and Work, Pipe and Cisterns, Boat and stream, Partnership, Ratio, and proportion.
- Data interpretation, Statistics, etc.
- Mensuration, Geometry, etc.
Reasoning and Mental ability:
Analogy, Classification, Coding-Decoding, Number series, Syllogism, Venn diagram, Blood relation, Calendar, Clock, Mirror image, Water image, Seating arrangement, Figure completion, Embedded figures, Paper cutting, and folding, Logical reasoning, Statement and arguments, Statement and conclusion, etc.
This section includes the basic knowledge about Jharkhand. It includes topics related to politics, current affairs, sports, news, arts, and culture, miscellaneous, etc.
No Information about Negative Marking
There are 956 numbers of vacancies for the post.
The JSSC CGL exam date will be announce soon.